Rubicon vs Mojave Photos

tarndesigns

First Name
Tom Tarn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
So...here's some follow-up pics from my earlier post. The first post shows my stock Mojave sitting next to my buddies Rubicon with a 2" Mopar lift and stock 33" Falken M/Ts.

These pics show my stock Mojave next to the same Rubicon but now with the 2" Mopar lift and 35" BFG KO2s (I think I got the tire right - they are for sure BFG 35"s). Regardless, you can really see the difference a lift and tires makes for ride height. The Rubi still has a bit of front end rake but the owner likes it that way - the result is it appears to be a bit higher in the rear than the front.

I think it looks really good. Surprising how much larger the Rubi looks in the fourth pic - likely just perspective but, Wow...it really seems to dwarf the Mojave.

What do you guys think?

Height Pics 1a.jpg

Height Pics 4.jpg

Height Pics 5a.jpg

Height Pics 6.jpg

Height Pics 7.jpg
Where did you get the orange jeep stickers for the wheels?
Sponsored

Ravenron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Where did you get the orange jeep stickers for the wheels?
Ordered the from Pixeldecal.com. check out the website...lots of options. Good luck.

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer

Ravenron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Yep...that's it. Was typing on my phone and missed the "s"...;)

This website has the little jeeps same size as on the Rubicon wheels. I had mine on for three years and they proved very durable, even through automated car washes. Highly recommend.

Sponsored

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, '04 Tacoma PreRunner
Occupation
Tech Support
So...here's some follow-up pics from my earlier post. The first post shows my stock Mojave sitting next to my buddies Rubicon with a 2" Mopar lift and stock 33" Falken M/Ts.

These pics show my stock Mojave next to the same Rubicon but now with the 2" Mopar lift and 35" BFG KO2s (I think I got the tire right - they are for sure BFG 35"s). Regardless, you can really see the difference a lift and tires makes for ride height. The Rubi still has a bit of front end rake but the owner likes it that way - the result is it appears to be a bit higher in the rear than the front.

I think it looks really good. Surprising how much larger the Rubi looks in the fourth pic - likely just perspective but, Wow...it really seems to dwarf the Mojave.

What do you guys think?

Height Pics 1a.jpg

Height Pics 4.jpg

Height Pics 5a.jpg

Height Pics 6.jpg

Height Pics 7.jpg
I bet the Rubicon was made before the Mojave. Having that extra time to grow made it just a little bit taller!

Sponsored