First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Your Mojave looks incredible. I personally love the stock wheels on it. Do you plan on keeping them or will you change them out? I wish I could see a pic of it with the 35s on before the lift. Great job -- looks amazing! Your buddy's JTR looks sweet too!
Thanks again...I too really like the stock wheels but may swap to something else when I go the 35's. There may be offset concerns, etc. that I haven't looked into yet. That said, I intend to wear out the 33s before upgrading so I've got a little time...we'll see.

I too wish I could have gotten some pics with just the 35s on his Rubi but the timing didn't work out. He had to get the lift before the tires and wheels arrived due to scheduling at the installer.
Sponsored

dano0726

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Ravenron -- in addition, that has to be the nicest looking, Mac Daddy-ish driveway I have ever seen...

It's huge and wide (that's what she said) and looks brand new

Ravenron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Ravenron -- in addition, that has to be the nicest looking, Mac Daddy-ish driveway I have ever seen...

It's huge and wide (that's what she said) and looks brand new
Yeah, thanks...Wife and I recently moved into what may be our last house. My requirement was a big driveway and a shop - hers was a huge closet. We both won! God is good and we've been blessed! :like:

Jesusgugon

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Yes as previously discussed the hood and cowl have more vertical height, likely for increased high speed low gear cooling.

These photos show it very well.
This must be why i had issues installing the pro6 kc light bar? Apparently the cowls on the mojave aren't the same as on the rubicon. Can someone confirm please would really appreciate it. Thank you

Deleted member 39162

I snapped these photos at a local dealership. Rubicon and Mojave in the same color, side by side. The 1" higher front end on the Mojave is visible. I also noticed the rear bumper tread areas had a different pattern.

Just thought those cross-shopping would find these interesting.

rubicon-vs-mojave1.jpg
rubicon-vs-mojave2.jpg
rubicon-vs-mojave3.jpg
rubicon-vs-mojave4.jpg
i hate to say this but they are the same height. the mojave bumper is not as big as the rubicon , hence making it look like the moajve is bigger.. the hood is bigger on the mojave. What i dont like is where the hinge is on the hood, when it rains it collects on both sides of the hood where the hinges are. I wish they would have seen thatg coming.

Sponsored

Deleted member 39162

This must be why i had issues installing the pro6 kc light bar? Apparently the cowls on the mojave aren't the same as on the rubicon. Can someone confirm please would really appreciate it. Thank you
You would be correct the cowl and the hood are different .the hinges o nthe rubicon are on top, kinda flush with the hood. The mojave hood where the hinges are are sunken in and not flush

Sekgunnut

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator mojave
Occupation
Foreman at Union Pacific
i hate to say this but they are the same height. the mojave bumper is not as big as the rubicon , hence making it look like the moajve is bigger.. the hood is bigger on the mojave. What i dont like is where the hinge is on the hood, when it rains it collects on both sides of the hood where the hinges are. I wish they would have seen thatg coming.
Not sure what you mean about different bumper sizes. Just replaced my Mojave bumper cover with a rubicon cover only so they are indeed the exact same bumpers.
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon vs Mojave Photos 15A56273-D563-403E-B616-14D0E7C517BD

OP
OP
Nine Ball

Nine Ball

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Entrepreneur
The rear of the Mojave and Rubicon on the same height. The front of the Mojave (suspension) is an inch taller than the Rubicon, and the Mojave hood/cowl is also taller than the Rubicon. If you need evidence, go back and look at the side by side pics, the fender on the front of the Mojave is higher from the ground than the Rubicon fender. That's suspension difference.

OrangeTJ

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKUS, 05 Dodge 2500 CTD
What has always struck me is how a lift and tires make the whole entire vehicle look larger overall, not just taller. In any case, that Gobi Mojave is HOT! I'm torn between the Mojave and Rubicon, with the ability to go diesl on the Rubi as the "x factor". The Mojave spec is just plain rad, though, and I like that it's a bit taller up front stock than the Rubi, especially since I will probably not mess with the suspension of either. I do want to run 35s, though. Fortunately (or unfortunately) it will be 6-9 months before I pull the trigger in either direction so I'll have time to cement the decision!

itsdapk

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgerssuperchargers.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave , 2019 Ram
Occupation
Sales Manager @ Hamburger's Superchargers

Sponsored

Renoraines

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Mojave
Occupation
Oil and gas.
What has always struck me is how a lift and tires make the whole entire vehicle look larger overall, not just taller. In any case, that Gobi Mojave is HOT! I'm torn between the Mojave and Rubicon, with the ability to go diesl on the Rubi as the "x factor". The Mojave spec is just plain rad, though, and I like that it's a bit taller up front stock than the Rubi, especially since I will probably not mess with the suspension of either. I do want to run 35s, though. Fortunately (or unfortunately) it will be 6-9 months before I pull the trigger in either direction so I'll have time to cement the decision!
have you ever owned A diesel, if so, recently? Reason I ask is I’ve been in a diesel for along while, not a Mopar one, but the new EPA junk is a pain and very expensive to deal with. For the me cons have overcome the pros since I don’t haul a ton anymore. I still have a flat bet dually for when I do though.

I traded a 17 Denali 3500 in for my Mojave, and couldn’t be happier, minus the indoor cargo and fuel mileage. DEF system was going out, among some other stuff.

OrangeTJ

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKUS, 05 Dodge 2500 CTD
have you ever owned A diesel, if so, recently? Reason I ask is I’ve been in a diesel for along while, not a Mopar one, but the new EPA junk is a pain and very expensive to deal with. For the me cons have overcome the pros since I don’t haul a ton anymore. I still have a flat bet dually for when I do though.

I traded a 17 Denali 3500 in for my Mojave, and couldn’t be happier, minus the indoor cargo and fuel mileage. DEF system was going out, among some other stuff.
I currently own a Dodge Ram 2500 diesel. It's an 05, though, and has neither DPF nor DEF. It is a fantastic no-frills truck but is getting old and will soon be passing along to my son. However, we live in a very hilly area and have a 22 foot wake boat I'd like to tow from time to time, including up over the Sierra to Lake Tahoe. I know the diesel actually has less towing capacity but the additional torque of that engine has simply got to make towing within its limits better, especially once the JT is rolling on 35s. To be clear, I'm not buying this as primarily a "tow vehicle" but I do want to be able to do so relatively easily. Owning a JKU with the 3.6, I have a hard time imagining towing with it, though I know the 8 speed transmission of the JT has got to be a big step up.

Deleted member 39162

The rear of the Mojave and Rubicon on the same height. The front of the Mojave (suspension) is an inch taller than the Rubicon, and the Mojave hood/cowl is also taller than the Rubicon. If you need evidence, go back and look at the side by side pics, the fender on the front of the Mojave is higher from the ground than the Rubicon fender. That's suspension difference.
The truck on the lift in the pic looks taller then the one on the right, just saying.

TxSmitty

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I know they are advertising the Mojave as sitting 1" higher with the stock mojave suspension, but when you look at shocks for the rubicon and the Mojave, the Mojave is actually shorter. Maybe the shock perches are higher on the bottom?

"In addition, the Jeep Gladiator Mojave has a 1” front lift over the Rubicon, Car and Driver reports."

Where is the 1" lift coming from?

1608772514963-png.png

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
The most meaningful/least addressable difference between the two according to my understanding is the frame reinforcements up front for the suspension. You can bolt all the Rubicon only bits onto a Mojave, but you can't bolt on the frame. What does that look like? How reinforced is it? is it just a little scab welded on or something more substantial?
Sponsored