James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w Max Tow
Occupation
LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I know more people struggling to pay employees and people out of work then people on ventilators. Wrecking our economy out of fear is “idiotic” to me. My family has a couple dollars to our name but servers not working, hospitality staff furloughed and retail workers not being able to work means they can’t pay rent on our rental properties. We can’t hide forever, now that being said I spent most of my time driving the beach and enjoying the view from my condo I rented. We can get out of our houses without being “idiots” just my 2 cents.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I know more people struggling to pay employees and people out of work then people on ventilators. Wrecking our economy out of fear is “idiotic” to me. My family has a couple dollars to our name but servers not working, hospitality staff furloughed and retail workers not being able to work means they can’t pay rent on our rental properties. We can’t hide forever, now that being said I spent most of my time driving the beach and enjoying the view from my condo I rented. We can get out of our houses without being “idiots” just my 2 cents.
I said this a long time ago... The mainstream media’s fear-mongering is the most dangerous virus affecting Americans and the rest of the world.

Cincinnati Brian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, Crystal Granite, Soft Top, 2.5" Rubicon Express, 35 x 12.5 KO2 mounted on 18” Black Rhino Armory wheels
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Lmao, and yeah my wife’s a Physician Assistant and I’m a cop so we been busting our behinds the last few months while everyone else chilled and probably were exposed months ago anyway. The wife wanted a vacation so the wife gets a vacation.
I’ve been on-site working through this whole thing as well... Having to deal with contractors, truck drivers, and random construction workers. No hazard pay, no raise (that I was due for back in April), no nothing...Not even a thank you for keeping our projects going so we don’t lose money by allowing us to keep deadlines... One of many reasons why I hate big corporations...Were all just tagged cattle to them.
In the same boat here, if anything we're taking on more work than we were before this crap happened. I ain't seen a dime of hazard pay or a raise. I did get a thank you, but screw dat, show me the

Now about the JT on 28" wheels, what a shame. The money some people like to waste. :headbang:

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Lol. You freaking hillbillies are killing me! I always wondered what really happened during the plague. Apparently a bunch a owl hoots were up all night gallavanting around in their wooden clogs yelling "plague, what plague, let's get to forgin chain mail to make some ingots" LMAO. I'm truly proud to know people on here who are still working their asses off, and sorry that my pay and all of our pay is gonna suck ass for a good while, so I hear you. But don't even try to tell me they shut the world down as a personal affront against "just us folks". That's the same logic as fauxnews saying the mainstream media is behind this. Foxnews is the biggest, most mainstream media in the history of mainstream media. But I rant. Good thread!

Sponsored

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
There is a point in every fire where you can stop it cold with a shot glass of water; its up to you to decided to do it at the very beginning or the very end. Not for nothing the whole nation fucked off on this one. Had we the will lock it down and the vision to see why it would have been in all of our best interests we'd be ahead by tens of thousands.

But no...can't shut down air travel, that would be mean to my good friends in the air line industry. Can't let the actual medical professionals do their job, oh no, best to rely on my non-existent long and rich history quelling public health emergencies. Can't let the people become panicked, better feed them bullshit delivered in what looks like a drunken shamble while also somehow trying to make it all about me. Heaven forbid I get called out on spending too much time feverishly trying to undo everything my predecessor did to try and stave this off, quick blame it all on everyone else, better yet let's try to make as blatantly racist as possible!

Pause for big deep breath...

Fucking commercial news outlets aren't helping a god damned thing other then drying eyes to screens. Fox and CNN are playing cartoon characters of news outlets, a punch and judy show of whos more alarmist and despicable. The network news is running behind them with "social news" clickbait pieces so they can keep raking in that sweet sweet ad revenue. NPR/APM/BBC are working like hell to avoid slinging shit and focus on relevant and meaningful reporting but with the Tijuana Donkey Show that is the current administrations relationship with truthfulness and the attendant media whores desperate to share copy with it, well it's hard to not get shit on your own shoes no matter how high up the bookcase you climb.

Imagine the insanity of being asked to give an estimate of how much you'll need, replying you don't know it all depends on how bad it gets, being told to give a worst case guess and then when you manage to pull the rabbit, his wife and their whole brood out of the hat; you get shit on for over aksing out of greed or stupidity. This is like the SSO (Statistically Significant Other) asking you to run to the store to refresh the drinks supply for the party, you come back with 2 12 packs of cola, diet cola, citrus, root beer and 3 12 packs of beer everyone will drink. And the first thing you get told is what the fuck is wrong with you, I meant like a 2L of fresca so it looks like we care. And your responce is hey a lot of people RSVPd yes, how was I supposed to know they were all just being polite.

I don't have enough rope or enough trees to hang'em all.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
Nevermind the Jeep. How in this day and age, do you take a blurry pic of an object that is sitting still?

Last edited:

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
Why is this impressive? and what build, just a stupid lift and even dumber wheels and tires...ideally a build should keep the vehicle as low as possible while also allowing bigger tires (only thing that increases ground clearance)...going that big and tall raises your center of gravity. That just looks awful.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
I’ve got an IPhone 5... ‍ What can I say, I’m frugal
Nothing wrong with that. But you can mess with the settings for exposure at night.

Sponsored

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
Lol. You freaking hillbillies are killing me! I always wondered what really happened during the plague. Apparently a bunch a owl hoots were up all night gallavanting around in their wooden clogs yelling "plague, what plague, let's get to forgin chain mail to make some ingots" LMAO. I'm truly proud to know people on here who are still working their asses off, and sorry that my pay and all of our pay is gonna suck ass for a good while, so I hear you. But don't even try to tell me they shut the world down as a personal affront against "just us folks". That's the same logic as fauxnews saying the mainstream media is behind this. Foxnews is the biggest, most mainstream media in the history of mainstream media. But I rant. Good thread!
Fox is ONE media outlet up against every other media outlet on cable and networks...it does get the best ratings which just proves what people want from their news, but you just alienated a large group of people with your "Rant"...Not everyone that disagrees with the decisions being made are hillbillies either. I am white collar, three degrees and manage a lot of white collar people...I am far from a hillbilly and I WHOLEHEARTEDLY believe that there are left wing agendas driving this "pandemic" hype and exaggerated response.

OP
OP
JkJT84

JkJT84

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w Max Tow
Occupation
LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Why is this impressive? and what build, just a stupid lift and even dumber wheels and tires...ideally a build should keep the vehicle as low as possible while also allowing bigger tires (only thing that increases ground clearance)...going that big and tall raises your center of gravity. That just looks awful.
It’s like saying a girl is “nice”... she’s really fat and/or ugly and everyone knows that when you say It that way. Prefacing something with “it’s not my style” is the same thing. Aside from that the wheels and tires are big and heavy and wheels look like 8 lug so axle mod and likely engine mod so I posted it.

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
There is a point in every fire where you can stop it cold with a shot glass of water; its up to you to decided to do it at the very beginning or the very end. Not for nothing the whole nation fucked off on this one. Had we the will lock it down and the vision to see why it would have been in all of our best interests we'd be ahead by tens of thousands.

But no...can't shut down air travel, that would be mean to my good friends in the air line industry. Can't let the actual medical professionals do their job, oh no, best to rely on my non-existent long and rich history quelling public health emergencies. Can't let the people become panicked, better feed them bullshit delivered in what looks like a drunken shamble while also somehow trying to make it all about me. Heaven forbid I get called out on spending too much time feverishly trying to undo everything my predecessor did to try and stave this off, quick blame it all on everyone else, better yet let's try to make as blatantly racist as possible!

Pause for big deep breath...

Fucking commercial news outlets aren't helping a god damned thing other then drying eyes to screens. Fox and CNN are playing cartoon characters of news outlets, a punch and judy show of whos more alarmist and despicable. The network news is running behind them with "social news" clickbait pieces so they can keep raking in that sweet sweet ad revenue. NPR/APM/BBC are working like hell to avoid slinging shit and focus on relevant and meaningful reporting but with the Tijuana Donkey Show that is the current administrations relationship with truthfulness and the attendant media whores desperate to share copy with it, well it's hard to not get shit on your own shoes no matter how high up the bookcase you climb.

Imagine the insanity of being asked to give an estimate of how much you'll need, replying you don't know it all depends on how bad it gets, being told to give a worst case guess and then when you manage to pull the rabbit, his wife and their whole brood out of the hat; you get shit on for over aksing out of greed or stupidity. This is like the SSO (Statistically Significant Other) asking you to run to the store to refresh the drinks supply for the party, you come back with 2 12 packs of cola, diet cola, citrus, root beer and 3 12 packs of beer everyone will drink. And the first thing you get told is what the fuck is wrong with you, I meant like a 2L of fresca so it looks like we care. And your responce is hey a lot of people RSVPd yes, how was I supposed to know they were all just being polite.

I don't have enough rope or enough trees to hang'em all.
This is a Jeep page, right?

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Last I checked.

Social isolation and stay at home orders has delayed outings, made parts acqusition a chore and made trail access a right pain in the ass. I blame leadership.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
It’s like saying a girl is “nice”... she’s really fat and/or ugly and everyone knows that when you say It that way. Prefacing something with “it’s not my style” is the same thing. Aside from that the wheels and tires are big and heavy and wheels look like 8 lug so axle mod and likely engine mod so I posted it.
“She has a good personality...”

That’s the blind date setup standard to know you’re fixing to be in a nightmare situation with something that’s either fat, ugly, or both. :CWL:
Sponsored