First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
I knew I liked that white gladiator. Skip to the 20min mark to find this hidden mickey.

Bronco Rescue Vehicle.JPG
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I knew I liked that white gladiator. Skip to the 20min mark to find this hidden mickey.

Bronco Rescue Vehicle.JPG
Good matching color license plate.

Papa Jawa

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BL & Rubi Recon, 99 Miata
So I have been procrastinating on work all morning and checking out Sema sneak peaks. Figured I would start a thread for all the crazy gladiator builds there. I'm just going to post this one. Figured others could share ones they liked.

I wanted to hate it, but I don't. I do hate the Grumpy bumper. To keep with the old school look, I think a chrome grill would have looked awesome.

Love it!

SEMA 2021... Looking at the different Gladiator builds at SEMA, I thought they were all a bit ridiculous and over the top. Sema, I get it. However, most of the the builds did not look like they were very functional for their intended use... Off-roading? Maybe? Just a lot of unnecessary fancy on them. Do they fill their purpose well?

This JT is a work of art and will absolutely stand out in a crowd of like minded vehicles, cruisers. The intention was to have a Gladiator that would stand out in any friday night crowd, and cruise like a bad-ass, the intended purpose. This JT is loved and will have a lot of good miles under the rubber.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCygzKMVV5G2Xkmp-lwrpgew

Good job! Love it!

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
It's like all the SEMA Jeep builders caught COVID and lost their sense of taste.

Hopefully they'll have it back for next year.

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT, 2020 Ram 2500, 2013 JKU
Occupation
Facilities Maintenance
It's like all the SEMA Jeep builders caught COVID and lost their sense of taste.

Other than the COVID part, isnā€™t that the norm?

while the lowered JT might not be for me, it is a sweet ride that shows lots of custom work and I DO appreciate that!

Sponsored

OP
OP
PDiddy

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator

You won the internet today, with that post.

Hopefully people have lost their sense of smell too, because these Gladiators stink.

InvertedAerialX

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting on 2023 Gladiator Diesel (long story)
Occupation
Flight Dispatcher / Aircraft Maintenance Engineer /
Anyone know who makes this roof rack?
Jeep Gladiator Sema 2021 Gladiators Galore [Add What You Come Across] Jeep Gladiator Roof Rack.PNG

RiverMtnBeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S MaxTow
I like it for what it is. Not my style but it's done well. Also I think those fenders would look pretty slick on a lifted gladiator with wide 37s or 40s too
My first thoughts too! I asked an off-road shop if someone made wider factory-matched painted fenders to cover 12.5" tires on zero offset rims and they insisted I should get smaller steel ones or actually chop the stock ones because it's "cooler" that way.
Am I weirdo for actually wanting functional fenders - sh*t I sound like my dad. LOL