First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
If only there was a feature on this site where you could directly message other users...
I know. God forbid we should post up a thread just to start a conversation about a Jeep in a color you don’t see everyday that anyone could join in on.

Now, If only there was a way to keep people from putting a gun to your head and forcing you to click on threads you don’t like…

🙄😁

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I know. God forbid we should post up a thread just to start a conversation about a Jeep in a color you don’t see everyday that anyone could join in on.

Now, If only there was a way to keep people from putting a gun to your head and forcing you to click on threads you don’t like…

🙄😁
Yup, your thread title specifically '@'ing' a single user on this forum surely implies that this is a thread for all to discuss a long since discontinued color.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dryfly24

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Yup, your thread title specifically '@'ing' a single user on this forum surely implies that this is a thread for all to discuss a long since discontinued color.
Just for you @MrFahrenheit : Hear Ye’, Hear Ye’, anyone is invited to come on to this thread!

There you go. Feel better?

Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
What did you guys have for lunch today? I had frozen sweet n sour chicken chinese food. It wasn't bad.