Uparms

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT, 2020 JT, 72 CJ5,2005 LJ, 2002 TJ, 92 YJ
Vehicle Showcase
3 deer, 1 week, my first QDMA at 18.5 inches on an 8 pointer. Public land.
Sponsored

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland Diesel
What size tire can I fit on my gladiator stock?

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
What did you guys have for lunch today? I had frozen sweet n sour chicken chinese food. It wasn't bad.
My wife came back from her quilt retreat totally sick with a bad head cold and aching all over. I figured she wouldn't want much to eat for lunch. I went to town this AM to mail out a couple of finished restorations and buy her some root beer - and got back and she was totally pissed I didn't bring back Chinese lunch for her.
Oh, well - at least she was too tired and worn out to be really mad for very long.

On Jeeps - after dealing with getting in and out of mine a few months and comparing prices, she stuck with a new Grand Cherokee - but when Spencer asked me what her top three color choices were while he was looking into things - I replied back -
1. Purple
2. Purple
3. Purple
She even offered to pay more for purple - but then I told her what a repaint would cost and got a "never mind".

I tried to explain that a Wrangler Sahara wouldn't necessarily sit as high as my JT Overland (with a 3/4-1" boost) but then the several thousand dollar price difference hit her, too. The Grand Cherokee is a bargin and comes loaded with everything she'd ever want just as it sits.
But she still wanted purple.

When we were looking into buying a Gladiator for me - she told the sales guy she'd write him a check right there if he'd get it in purple.......... sorry, can't do.
She still points out any purple Jeep we see and says "I wish mine was purple".

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I always run my tires @46psi for the best possible MPG, really takes the slop out of the steering
Started the liquid refreshments a bit early today, have we?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dryfly24

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
My wife came back from her quilt retreat totally sick with a bad head cold and aching all over. I figured she wouldn't want much to eat for lunch. I went to town this AM to mail out a couple of finished restorations and buy her some root beer - and got back and she was totally pissed I didn't bring back Chinese lunch for her.
Oh, well - at least she was too tired and worn out to be really mad for very long.

On Jeeps - after dealing with getting in and out of mine a few months and comparing prices, she stuck with a new Grand Cherokee - but when Spencer asked me what her top three color choices were while he was looking into things - I replied back -
1. Purple
2. Purple
3. Purple
She even offered to pay more for purple - but then I told her what a repaint would cost and got a "never mind".

I tried to explain that a Wrangler Sahara wouldn't necessarily sit as high as my JT Overland (with a 3/4-1" boost) but then the several thousand dollar price difference hit her, too. The Grand Cherokee is a bargin and comes loaded with everything she'd ever want just as it sits.

When we were looking into buying a Gladiator for me - she told the sales guy she'd write him a check right there if he'd get it in purple.......... sorry, can't do.
So in other words, you donā€™t want me to go and tell the guy to hold it for you then?

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow

1. Purple
2. Purple
3. Purple

I just recently came down with similar, I believe. You have a cold, but its like your still hungry or even worse more hungry, but you have no energy to do anything, but sit around. Have not been sick in years.