Sponsored

Blitzinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I donā€™t think Iā€ve seen that interior on a gladiator before. Looks nice. Looks like yaā€™ll had some good fun. I bet that car wash will be satisfying

OP
OP
Jobofly

Jobofly

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU, 2022 JTM
Now the question is, how do I clean all of the dust from the interior? Most of the roads were dry and everyone was kicking up a ton of dust. any tips will be helpful.

Sponsored

npgeorgeuw

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Outback 3.6R and 2017 Chevrolet Bolt
Occupation
Business Owner
Now the question is, how do I clean all of the dust from the interior? Most of the roads were dry and everyone was kicking up a ton of dust. any tips will be helpful.
an air compressor and an interior detailing. Itā€™s why I bought my soft-top and leave it closed while wheeling even though that sucks. At least I can drive it to the trailheads and trails with it up and off. That dust isnā€™t good to suck down your lungs either and I hate choking on everyone elseā€™s cloud.

John in the Woods

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Semi-retired noisemaker
Happens to me all the time. My cure: Get those doors off for a few days, pop the top back and take the rear window out, and let the wind do the work.

And great job getting dirty, and inspiring the next generation!

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
ā€¦and be in the front of the group!
Congrats to a great adventure. Iā€™ll be taking my (35yo) son out next weekend camping and trail riding with his new Gladiator

OP
OP
Jobofly

Jobofly

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU, 2022 JTM
Happens to me all the time. My cure: Get those doors off for a few days, pop the top back and take the rear window out, and let the wind do the work.

And great job getting dirty, and inspiring the next generation!
My daughter who is in the photo told me she wants a white jeep wrangler lol

Sponsored

FRAWLZLINE

First Name
MATTHEW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JEEP GLADIATOR SPORT
Occupation
DCJR SALES AND LEASING CONSULATANT

With a soft interior detail brush(Advanced Auto or Wal*Mart has them). Or the corner of a good microfiber towel for the tight areas. But definitely get some aerosol window cleaner will help collect it the dust. It will also be wet enough that the dust won't scratch the surfaces.

FRAWLZLINE

First Name
MATTHEW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JEEP GLADIATOR SPORT
Occupation
DCJR SALES AND LEASING CONSULATANT
With a soft interior detail brush(Advanced Auto or Wal*Mart has them). Or the corner of a good microfiber towel for the tight areas. But definitely get some aerosol window cleaner will help collect it the dust. It will also be wet enough that the dust won't scratch the surfaces.
P.s. I was there with you on the same run. Small worldā€¦ on the left of the picture below is the same tree in your pictureā€¦
Jeep Gladiator She got to stretch her legs today FFEF6D7C-7521-415F-B8C1-93A2C5630E79