geneinhouston

First Name
gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport Willys Ed. in PitchBlack
Occupation
Photographer/Travel Manager/Blue October promotions (best friends band!)
I have yet to be ducked here in the Houston area. I have seen lots of jeeps with dashes full of ducks, but I am getting close to a year of ownership. Not really a big deal for me though.
tell me about it...i live across from the galleria in houston and for 10 years i had a wrangler yet no ducks...hoping i have better luck with my 2023 gladiator! we shall look for each other haha
Sponsored

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Thats just awesome ! Did you purchase it or get "ducked" ?
I've been re-listening to maiden recently and thinking about how much literature and history they incorporated into their music and came across a webpage that had a picture of this duck.
I found a trooper duck on amazon, but not this aces high duck.

OP
OP
SargeDiesel

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
I've been re-listening to maiden recently and thinking about how much literature and history they incorporated into their music and came across a webpage that had a picture of this duck.
I found a trooper duck on amazon, but not this aces high duck.
Yeah .. Maiden was my goto as a teen... brought back some memories... nice score !

OP
OP
SargeDiesel

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
I have yet to be ducked here in the Houston area. I have seen lots of jeeps with dashes full of ducks, but I am getting close to a year of ownership. Not really a big deal for me though.
As the old saying goes, you gotta duck to get ducked... ha ha one of those karma things....

Idlethunder

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
11 months ago yesterday the dealer delivered my JTR and thru 7pm last night it had not been ducked a single time. When my wife came in after work, she asked me to meet her outside, and there it was sitting proudly on the driver's door handle! Coming from the wife on Valentine's Day, it may not technically be considered an official ducking but I am counting it!

Jeep Duck.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
SargeDiesel

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
11 months ago yesterday the dealer delivered my JTR and thru 7pm last night it had not been ducked a single time. When my wife came in after work, she asked me to meet her outside, and there it was sitting proudly on the driver's door handle! Coming from the wife on Valentine's Day, it may not technically be considered an official ducking but I am counting it!

Jeep Gladiator Show me your DUCKS ! Jeep Duck
Thats a keeper !

Nexstar7

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Maintenance
I got ducked today at a Walmart. Looks like a St Paddy's duck.

Jeep Gladiator Show me your DUCKS ! 719B64BF-E8CC-428F-8F90-FB5E46169E6A
I got ducked today stauffers market. And there was a 2022 Sahara 2 cars for me that also got ducked. I got a lot of glare on this picture because I had just finished waxing the vehicle and the sun was beaming on it.

20230219_161224.jpg

OP
OP
SargeDiesel

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
I got ducked today stauffers market. And there was a 2022 Sahara 2 cars for me that also got ducked. I got a lot of glare on this picture because I had just finished waxing the vehicle and the sun was beaming on it.

20230219_161224.jpg
Thats great, love the hair doo !

Last edited:

Sponsored

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help sellers get multiple offer for their car in as little as one business day.

Jeep Gladiator Show me your DUCKS ! 20230219_161224
The little hat on that duck is everything i've ever needed

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Was at the local Walmart getting a few things for our trip. Loaded up the JT and spotted 2 Wranglers. So I grabbed 2 ducks and ducked each Wrangle. I didn't know it at the time. But I was being watched by the local cop. I got back to my JT and was ready to climb in. The cop pulls up behind me and ask what I was doing. I told him that I was ducking the 2 Jeeps. He asked me what ducking was. So I had to explain it to him. He got a kick out of it. Showed him my collection of ducks on the dash.

OP
OP
SargeDiesel

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
This is still a thing?
Why wouldn't it be... ? You make it sound like it's been around forever... unless you consider 2020 forever ?
Sponsored