carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help sellers get multiple offer for their car in as little as one business day.

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I just haven’t seen them for a while. I thought it had come and gone.

OP
OP
SargeDiesel

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
I just haven’t seen them for a while. I thought it had come and gone.
Gotcha.... the problem with reading text... hard to interpret... it definitely seems more popular in some areas than others... I think the rouge jeeper like me that rarely gets a chance to hange out with a large number of jeeps, getting ducked seems more rare... but it seems people who get ducked are either in a saturated jeep town or hanging out in groups... I have never been ducked except from a family member... but I'm just starting to duck others... so maybe as I said in another post, "you have to duck to get ducked"... hopefully the karma will kick in... we shall see lol

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
the second one <3

I parked next to a gecko JKU at the hospital and I ducked her jeep. Figured I'd be gone before she came out. When she did, she asked if I had ducked her so I didn't lie. She picked one of hers and gifted me. We talked for several minutes about our jeeps and she mentioned she was looking at JTs. I told her about a high viz yellow JT at a dealer in High Point so she's going to check it out.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help sellers get multiple offer for their car in as little as one business day.
I parked next to a gecko JKU at the hospital and I ducked her jeep. Figured I'd be gone before she came out. When she did, she asked if I had ducked her so I didn't lie. She picked one of hers and gifted me. We talked for several minutes about our jeeps and she mentioned she was looking at JTs. I told her about a high viz yellow JT at a dealer in High Point so she's going to check it out.
What a wholesome interaction. I love the jeep community.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SargeDiesel

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
I got my first duck two days ago. Parked next to a Red Rubicon JL. Came out and had blue Duck with a Purple Mohawk on my door. :)
Made you feel good ... Didn't it ?... Probably put a big smile on your face, which is what it's all about. Not sure why so many (jeepers on this forum) think they are too "manly" for it, but I think it's great, CONGRATULATIONS getting your "duck cherry" popped... ha ha

Shopshirt

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator
Made you feel good ... Didn't it ?... Probably put a big smile on your face, which is what it's all about. Not sure why so many (jeepers on this forum) think they are too "manly" for it, but I think it's great, CONGRATULATIONS getting your "duck cherry" popped... ha ha
Yeah...It did :)

mpsoldier

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
LE
I like the idea of the ducks. I generally have extra, I buy 2 or 3 whenever the VFW sets up a table at the local walmart. Not like I'm taking a bath with the damn things, just something kind of fun and supportive of the community.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Where you guys getting ducks? I've run out and no one locally has any. Been looking for over a month.

My wife's JLU was ducked 3 times while in Florida. The last 2 were within a 2 hour period.

I get 1 in 3 years and she gets 3 in 10 days. But then Florida is definitely duck country - every Jeep down there seems to have rows of them on the dash.

I'd love to find at least 1 purple duck for my wife's JLU.

Jeep Gladiator Show me your DUCKS ! 1681082399348

Jeep Gladiator Show me your DUCKS ! 1681082433342

OP
OP
SargeDiesel

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
Where you guys getting ducks? I've run out and no one locally has any. Been looking for over a month.

My wife's JLU was ducked 3 times while in Florida. The last 2 were within a 2 hour period.

I get 1 in 3 years and she gets 3 in 10 days. But then Florida is definitely duck country - every Jeep down there seems to have rows of them on the dash.

1681082399348.png

1681082433342.png
I recently bought an assortment of 100 from Amazon. After researching and shopping around, they offered the best prices and you can find assortments of many different quantities / quality. I also purchased "jeep-tags" go with them.
Jeep Gladiator Show me your DUCKS ! 20220605_171743

Last edited:

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande

Picked up a bucket of 25 on Amazon awhile back along with a pack of state specific ducked tags.

OP
OP
SargeDiesel

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
Oriental trading has lots of ducks. There are full size, minis and different size packs.
I looked at the oriental trading as well , since I have been buying other odd ball party stuff from them for years, but when I checked, they where quit a bit more expensive.
Sponsored