Sponsored

HomebrewJT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator sport
Are those LP4s on your hoop? I keep going back and forth on how much light I need vs which lights I want. How do you like those?
Yes they are. They put out plenty of light, my only complaint is the different color they put out compared to my other LEDs, I know it’s by design its just kind of distracting when I turn on the full X-ray lol. I scored some 7” KCs I’m going to mount on the hoop and then move the LP4s to the cowl so aside from the headlights the color pattern will be much better.

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Yes they are. They put out plenty of light, my only complaint is the different color they put out compared to my other LEDs, I know it’s by design its just kind of distracting when I turn on the full X-ray lol. I scored some 7” KCs I’m going to mount on the hoop and then move the LP4s to the cowl so aside from the headlights the color pattern will be much better.
Thanks, I already have amber fog lights and plan on matching for fowl weather lighting. My headlight high beams put out 10,000 lumens each, so don't really want anymore white light than that anyway. Plan is to mount directly to bumper since no winch.

20220827_171032.jpg

redline61

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Man, my only big complaint about my Gladiator is I wish it was Snazzberry! Such an amazing color.

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, '04 Tacoma PreRunner
Occupation
Tech Support
Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club Gladiator cover

Hiding from the Morning Dew! It's perfect top off weather now. 60's at 4 am when i drive to work and below 80 on the way home!!

Sponsored

TigerInFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Mojave
Occupation
Design & Sell Inground Pools
nice looking snazz. diggin the grey and red lettering.

jpregione

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Management
I'm seriously looking at Katzkins Leather and wonder if black/cognac is the color to go with. Right now, the interior is all black cloth. My color sense isn't the best, do y'all think this will work with the Snazzberry?

Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club 20220521_190034~2.JPG
What color combo did you end up going with? in the same boat with cloth tan seats and want to upgrade but having a hard time identifying a combo that would look good