First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 09 Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
U.S. Army (Retired)
I have had a 69 jeepster commando (my dad’s and a Kaiser) a 96 wrangler an 04 Unlimited, an 09 Sahara and now a 21 Gladiator. It isn’t that the gladiator is better than any other truck but it is a jeep first then a truck. My point is you get it or you don’t.
Sponsored

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
NOT ONE PERSON, in five years and across two Rams, every asked me about it....

My Gladiator, on the other hand, snaps necks. ;)

Allow me to show you :like::
957BEAF2-DA3A-4E6E-A854-4BEEC44C6D3A.jpeg
33A6C7C4-F28D-43AF-A1CF-7A325D9099C4.jpeg
I know that sign! Do you live up here in the Basin? Didn’t see your rig on the ride that NOTARUBICON led 71 of us on a couple of weeks ago.
Always looking for more folks to wheel with in this area as I’m a geo bachelor until December.
Don’t have my Gladiator yet but I have a pretty capable 2011 Sahara Unlimited. It’s gone everywhere that I’ve had the balls or heart to go anyway.

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
Frist Time Jeep Owner

Sure there are more than a few more capable trucks on the market but the Gladiator just gets me in the right spots in my brain.
ALSO!!!

I installed a DECKED system which renders the truck bed USELESS for most truck bed situations.

Ridgeline

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Intellectual Property Attorney
I know that sign! Do you live up here in the Basin? Didn’t see your rig on the ride that NOTARUBICON led 71 of us on a couple of weeks ago.
Always looking for more folks to wheel with in this area as I’m a geo bachelor until December.
Don’t have my Gladiator yet but I have a pretty capable 2011 Sahara Unlimited. It’s gone everywhere that I’ve had the balls or heart to go anyway.
My brother, I rolled Old Dale Road solo three weeks ago, but repeatedly watched NOTARUBICON's video before I put my pants on and went.... I've only had the truck about six weeks.

Having said that, you are more than welcome to join my squad anytime we Jeep, or invite me out to join yours and I will be there.

We will be at Cleghorn at 9am on Saturday, if you are free to join us!
Jeep Gladiator So at the end of the day why the Gladiator? Pickup is better Untitled-1

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
My brother, I rolled Old Dale Road solo three weeks ago, but repeatedly watched NOTARUBICON's video before I put my pants on and went.... I've only had the truck about six weeks.

Having said that, you are more than welcome to join my squad anytime we Jeep, or invite me out to join yours and I will be there.

We will be at Cleghorn at 9am on Saturday, if you are free to join us!
Jeep Gladiator So at the end of the day why the Gladiator? Pickup is better Untitled-1
So it looks like from the screenshot there are seven rigs going, correct? Funny story: I bailed out of a SCORCH ride down at Anza Borrego/Ocotillo Wells because there were 42 people signed up, only to sign up for the notarubicon ride, which ended up having 71 rigs show up. It was fun but way too many people made for a slow trek and no opportunity to stop and enjoy the sights.
When you went solo did you hit the mine with the building with the flags painted on it?
I'll keep Saturday in mind. I don't have Facebook, how do I keep an eye on what your group has planned?

Sponsored

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
It’s smaller, tows “enough”, looks better (other than higher trim Rams at $50k+), has more character, and is more capable offroad.

Ridgeline

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Intellectual Property Attorney
When you went solo did you hit the mine with the building with the flags painted on it?
I'll keep Saturday in mind. I don't have Facebook, how do I keep an eye on what your group has planned?
You mean:
Jeep Gladiator So at the end of the day why the Gladiator? Pickup is better 257A928F-FE0A-45A1-B0BC-ADCB7C963F1C

Absolutely feel free to PM me. We will exchange numbers and I will gladly let you know about all of our runs. We go, at least, every two weeks.

Also, back on topic, this is why the Jeep is better than the Ram. #jeeplife 🤣

We have a “large-ish” crew, but I agree with you that a roll-out of 15 or less let’s you get to actually know people and build relationships. Again, you are more than welcome to join us.

Rainman519

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Driving characteristics - nope
Gas mileage - nope
See to many - nope
Acceleration - nope
Need to haul 4x8 sheets of drywall - nope
Need to haul 4 adults - nope
Traded my Ram for a Gladiator - sure did