Jeep_RobRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Well it's going back in. Last time it was 22 days at the dealer.

P0300 after 1300 miles dealer replaced batteries
P0300 continued, replaced more batteries, replaced rockers, lifters one at a time, cam was replaced. Finally engine replaced
transmission leak- repaired
transmission leak #2 repaired

Current situation
Bad ticking once again from a motor that has 15K miles
transmission leak #3

Called @JeepCares opened another case but I am 2 weeks in to it and 2 representatives still no rental confirmed.

One big Joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S. Max Tow.
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like a layup of a lemon law case.

Dan in Pasadena

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
UGH, can't imagine the frustration of dealing with never-ending problems with a vehicle.

I've had outstanding reliability with my purchased-used-from-Carvana, 2020 JTR that had 15,000 miles. It now has 34,000+ miles including an over 1000 miles tow of a loaded, 4,000 lb. 16 ft enclosed trailer from Seattle to San Luis Obispo, CA last June.

Hearing a select few others have had repetitive problems makes me wonder if I'll have issues later or if this is one of those, "...if you get a good one..." vehicle?

Best of luck!

OP
OP
Jeep_RobRob

Jeep_RobRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
I don't wish this on anyone. I have been patient but my last interaction with a dealer was not good and honestly I felt @JeepCares could not get anything accomplished. They are only there so you have someone to vent too. I was told they have no control on the dealer. Hell I asked for a copy of my repairs and they claim they did not have access to them.

But they did give me free oil changes, woo hoo!!!!

Sponsored

Almost

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD & 09 JKU
Is corporate the same as Jeep Cares? I would be contacting FCA/Stellantis/Whatever directly. I suggest starting the buyback process ASAP as it will take some time.

I dealt with a buyback with them and it's subcontracted out to a 3rd party to deal with. You need to be very firm with them and log case numbers/calls etc. My process took 3 months but was slightly different as it was not a brand new vehicle, but Jeep had to buy it back because they were unable to uphold their commitment to the lifetime powertrain warranty.

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Well it's going back in. Last time it was 22 days at the dealer.

P0300 after 1300 miles dealer replaced batteries
P0300 continued, replaced more batteries, replaced rockers, lifters one at a time, cam was replaced. Finally engine replaced
transmission leak- repaired
transmission leak #2 repaired

Current situation
Bad ticking once again from a motor that has 15K miles
transmission leak #3

Called @JeepCares opened another case but I am 2 weeks in to it and 2 representatives still no rental confirmed.

One big Joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck. Lemons do occur. My JT is a dream. It has run smooth, steering straight on, strong and straight and nothing more than oil changes. I Have absolutely no issues.

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
Easily found with a search:
Jeep Phone Numbers and Emails
Toll-Free Number:
  • (877) 426-5337

Send Message
Customer Service:
  • (833) 280-4748
Legal:
  • (866) 221-6871
Jeep Emails:
General Info
Legal

cuellar13

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAM, 2021 Bronco Big Bend, 1966 GMC Stepside
Occupation
Director of Recruitment for Pharma/Biotech/Device Consulting Firm
Good luck with it, OP, I'd be looking to get it bought back/lemon law. Even if it gets repaired or you got another JT, I'm sure your confidence in the product line is low, and I don't blame you. Just be thankful it happened while under warranty. To be honest, the only vehicles that I have ever had to use the warranty on, have been FCA products. Hope you get the resolution you're looking for. On another note, am I the only one that finds it strange that often times when someone starts a thread about the challenges they are experiencing, that there's always going to be people chiming in about how awesome their JT is performing? Seems a bit like a slap in the face, IMO.

One more thing- I sourced the contact info/email addresses of the Executive team for someone on the forum last year. If you decide that you want to raise a little hell and get some attention at the VP/ C-Level, PM me, and I will try to find those email addresses again.

OP
OP
Jeep_RobRob

Jeep_RobRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck with it, OP, I'd be looking to get it bought back/lemon law. Even if it gets repaired or you got another JT, I'm sure your confidence in the product line is low, and I don't blame you. Just be thankful it happened while under warranty. To be honest, the only vehicles that I have ever had to use the warranty on, have been FCA products. Hope you get the resolution you're looking for. On another note, am I the only one that finds it strange that often times when someone starts a thread about the challenges they are experiencing, that there's always going to be people chiming in about how awesome their JT is performing? Seems a bit like a slap in the face, IMO.

One more thing- I sourced the contact info/email addresses of the Executive team for someone on the forum last year. If you decide that you want to raise a little hell and get some attention at the VP/ C-Level, PM me, and I will try to find those email addresses again.

LOL I do find it funny when someone says they have had no issues. Doesn't bother me.

Thanks for the phone numbers. I am going through the motions one last time before I take a different route. I hope they can make this simple.

FYI my current case is to buyback/surrender the vehicle.

Sponsored

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
I don't know where in Florida, but it really doesn't matter.
We all have those neighborhoods where you wouldn't dare to leave a vehicle parked, unlocked, unattended, and happen to forget the key fob was in the console and not in your pocket.

Jeep Gladiator SOOO Done with this truck giphy

Mister Lamb

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willy's
Occupation
Power Plant Operator
I bought an expensive air mattress once that had multiple leaks at the seams. The mattress was covered under warranty but the company wanted me to pay shipping to return it across the country. I googled the CEO, found his email, sent him a nice email and got a response same day (on a Sunday nonetheless). Had a new one shipped to me and I kept (and repaired) the old one.

Bypass the peons and seek out the big wigs for real results

whiteglad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
My family has had 9 vehicles with the 3.6 pentastar, all were great. You may have a lemon Jeep but almost certainly have a lemon dealership.
Sponsored