Sponsored

Sooo...RCR did a review of the Gladiator.

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
Wow. Someone can be a sarcastic a-hole for clicks? Doesn't the world have enough of these people?

I hate the Aztec, but I'm not going to waste my time b*tching about it for 10 minutes.

If it weren't for different preferences and opinions, we'd all still be driving black model Ts.

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
This is pretty much par for the course as far as RCR “reviews” go (although all of his videos are satirical in nature).

Sponsored

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
I hated my JT when I 1st got it to. But now that its modified for off road use..........

I now LOVE MY JT !

bowtiejc

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Machinist
What an annoying moron. Made it 35 seconds. Everyone has there own opinion about everything, thats what America is about. But these type of people are wacko 😂

Sponsored

flipmode

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland
Lol, it sounds like he hit some of you a little close to home. Y'all need to lighten up. All his reviews are basically like this. I thought it was hilarious.
+1

Haha as soon a I saw this on my feed, I knew he was gonna flame us, not necessarily the vehicle.

Most of his reviews are pretty interesting- in that it's more his take on 'what type of person drives what type of car.' Check out his review of the PT Cruiser. But also, post-modern writing isn't for everyone, even if he isn't calling us out.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
LOL - he doesn't even pronounce "Willys" correctly.
Satire? He's an idiot. Every complaint is - huh? Rubbing panels?
I think the guy has some envy of his own.
Can't figure out what the heck he's trying to do - sounds like he just likes to make videos to get clicks and never actually does a "review". Any review doer would at least first know how to pronounce the thing he's mocking!

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Lol, it sounds like he hit some of you a little close to home. Y'all need to lighten up. All his reviews are basically like this. I thought it was hilarious.
Sorry, but I couldn't be offended or bothered as it made absolutely no sense. I think he was just pulling things out of the air - and has some serious envy issues of his own. It just made no sense, couldn't figure out what he was doing or TRYING to do! He wasn't even accurate in his hate - couldn't call it satire, couldn't call it anything but a mindless rant about something he knows nothing about, including how to pronounce.
I guess kids love that stuff or something. The comments sort of indicated he just likes to trash people and things for money. Dom DeLuise, perhaps? At least he made sense and was funny.