Sponsored

Sound fading in audio system - random front to back to front again?

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional
Anyone else run into this? At first I thought it might be via Spotify, but I get it on normal FM and randomly happens on SiriusXM as well. It's not the song, or station; has to be the headunit/speakers something... About to call the stealership and drop it with my list of things to address.
Sponsored

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
Same here waiting till after Jeep Beach next week. My blu tooth connectivity went out and that is extremely annoying. They also have an open recall.

bakobobby

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator California
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Doer of things
Yeah this audio system is a mess. Mine does all sorts of whacky unexpected things. Worst is when I turn the volume all the way down then it just randomly turns itself way up.

OP
OP
545moose

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional
Yeah this audio system is a mess. Mine does all sorts of whacky unexpected things. Worst is when I turn the volume all the way down then it just randomly turns itself way up.
Nice! I had that feature on my Lexus GX460; bad potentiometer. Great part was the geniuses incorporated all the HVAC controls into the same unit, like this one, so you can never change it; or replace the entire thing. Great logic smh.

bakobobby

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator California
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Doer of things
Nice! I had that feature on my Lexus GX460; bad potentiometer. Great part was the geniuses incorporated all the HVAC controls into the same unit, like this one, so you can never change it; or replace the entire thing. Great logic smh.
Hahah man I know Its annoying but life is short and I gotta take the good with the bad. When it works no complaints the screen is nice responds quick and sound is alright. After owning German cars for near 15 years and never really having an issue I am extra impressed in them after owning my JT a few months 🤣
Sponsored