First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKURX being replaced by Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Construction
can anyone tell me though.. installing COIL SPACER or this TERAFLEX COIL LIFT - will this RUIN MY SMOOTH STOCK DRIVE? only thing i did was upgrade to RUBICON TIRES off Gladiator they are 33" i love my smooth ride and do NOT want to mess with it hence i will not be getting any more suspension lifts.. also DO WHEEL SPACERS ruin the ride?
Wheel spacers do not ruin the ride, Ive run them on multiple JK’s and on the wife’s Renegade. On the Renegade, you could feel the width increase, felt more stable.
Sponsored

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase
I wanted to keep a small rake for towing/hauling.

20190907_125618.jpg
Does the Rubicon come with the Mopar 2 inch lift if not what exactly is different with the Rubicon suspension versus the sport S

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
I put the daystar 2 inch spacer on the front which after you remove the factory isolator it only came out to 1.5 ...I got the rear 3/4 but ended up not putting it in yet because the stance came out perfectly level. The ride is pretty dam close to factory but feels a lot more stable with the 35's. By no means did it ruin the ride...a higher spacer lift might be a different story.

IMG_1722.PNG

Texas_Gladiator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1998 Wrangler
Have a couple questions about these lift/leveling kits. I have a Sport S. I want to run 35's. So I am looking at this Daystar kit:

https://www.quadratec.com/p/daystar/2-spacer-lift-kit-jeep-gladiator-jt

Now, even though that says "lift kit" isn't it really a front end leveling kit? Or am I looking at the wrong thing? My thinking was to go with the above Daystar kit and then this for the rear:

https://www.quadratec.com/p/daystar/34-rear-comfort-ride-spacer-lift-kit-jeep-gladiator-jt

So if I do both of these I should end up pretty close to level with maybe a slight rake still?

Sponsored

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
Have a couple questions about these lift/leveling kits. I have a Sport S. I want to run 35's. So I am looking at this Daystar kit:

https://www.quadratec.com/p/daystar/2-spacer-lift-kit-jeep-gladiator-jt

Now, even though that says "lift kit" isn't it really a front end leveling kit? Or am I looking at the wrong thing? My thinking was to go with the above Daystar kit and then this for the rear:

https://www.quadratec.com/p/daystar/34-rear-comfort-ride-spacer-lift-kit-jeep-gladiator-jt

So if I do both of these I should end up pretty close to level with maybe a slight rake still?
The daystar 2" kit comes with 2" front spacers and probably a 1/2" - 3/4" rear spacer. it will lift and level the truck. no need to purchase a separate rear.

wyldefreebyrd

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White Gladiator Rubicon
The daystar 2" kit comes with 2" front spacers and probably a 1/2" - 3/4" rear spacer. it will lift and level the truck. no need to purchase a separate rear.
The rear spacers that come with the kit are 1 1/2" inches. Have the kit and originally came with 3/4' rear spacers but received 1 1/2' spacers and have since installed. Truck still has a slight rake to it, which is fine with me.

011Crmn

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Gator
Maybe somebody out there has some ideas or input. I have a set of Synergy Mfg. 1.75" coil spacers from my JKU and according to Synergy's web site they are also compatible with the JL. Can these go straight into the JT? Would I need shock extensions or new bump stops? Would 1.75" raise the front to high without a rear spacer to compensate? I don't have my Gladiator yet, the last time I checked it was still D1. Otherwise I would experiment myself. Thanks in advance

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KL Cherokee Trailhawk, JT Gladiator RUBICON
Occupation
Enabler
The rear spacers that come with the kit are 1 1/2" inches. Have the kit and originally came with 3/4' rear spacers but received 1 1/2' spacers and have since installed. Truck still has a slight rake to it, which is fine with me.
Where did you specifically buy your Daystar kit? Who sent the 1/5" rear spacers? Company you ordered the kit from or from Daystar themselves?

Sponsored

JeepWill19

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I put the daystar 2 inch spacer on the front which after you remove the factory isolator it only came out to 1.5 ...I got the rear 3/4 but ended up not putting it in yet because the stance came out perfectly level. The ride is pretty dam close to factory but feels a lot more stable with the 35's. By no means did it ruin the ride...a higher spacer lift might be a different story.

IMG_1722.PNG
Did you need an alignment after putting the spacers in? Did you end up putting in the 3/4" rear spacers?

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
Did you need an alignment after putting the spacers in? Did you end up putting in the 3/4" rear spacers?
I have put about 5k miles since installing the spacer lift and I still haven't put in the rear I really like the level stance. only issue I have had with the kit is the nut on the lower shock extension seems to come loose at times. I think the bolt needs to be alittle longer. Might replace with my own longer bolt.....I never got an alignment and it rides pretty straight.

Up venture

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
I have put about 5k miles since installing the spacer lift and I still haven't put in the rear I really like the level stance. only issue I have had with the kit is the nut on the lower shock extension seems to come loose at times. I think the bolt needs to be alittle longer. Might replace with my own longer bolt.....I never got an alignment and it rides pretty straight.

I was just wondering if and alignment is needed or not. I'd be interested in others experience as well

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KL Cherokee Trailhawk, JT Gladiator RUBICON
Occupation
Enabler
I was just wondering if and alignment is needed or not. I'd be interested in others experience as well
I installed the Teraflex 1.5" spacer lift up front and no alignment was needed. Still drives the same.

If I see abnormal tire wear after 1-2 thousand miles then I'll probably get an alignment.
Sponsored

Last edited: