First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
I have a 2020 Mojave that I want to lift, no more than 2 inches. I was pretty much settled on the AEV 2" spacer kit, until I read on their site that IT WONT WORK WITH A JEEP MOJAVE. Apparently the supplied shock extender mounts are the problem, as it were. My question, what other spacer/lift options have Mojave owners gone with and does anyone know if AEV will retrofit the current spacer kit to work with a Mojave platform anytime soon?
Sponsored

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
If you want the AEV spacer lift, just buy it. And also buy a set of front shock relocation brackets from another company, such as Teraflex. Or, buy the whole spacer lift from another company. Mine is from Teraflex, and works just fine. There isn't much rocket science behind a spacer lift. In my opinion the adjustable front trackbar to center your axle afterwards, and extended length front lower control arms to improve caster are the most important parts. Does the AEV spacer lift even include those?

OP
OP
JCMojave

JCMojave

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
The AEV kit includes:
  • Front & Rear Coil Spring Spacers
  • Front & Rear Bump Stop Extensions
  • Front & Rear Shock Extensions
  • Front & Rear Sway Bar End Links
  • Driveshaft Support Spacer
  • ProCal SNAP Module
Track bar and lower control arms not included, so again not a complete kit! Probably no such thing as a complete kit for these Mojave's anyway, or that I know of. Did the Teraflex relocation brackets work for your build? Thanks for the info, appreciate it!

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Yes, the relocation brackets worked. My Teraflex "kit" included
Front and rear coil spring spacers
Front and rear bump stop extensions
Front and rear shock extensions
Front and rear sway bar end links
Front adjustable track bar
Front lower control arms

No driveshaft support spacer on my "kit", and not needed. There is no driveline vibration at any speed. No speedometer correction module either. I know to drive 72 mph if I want to go 80 mph on the interstate, and I'm ok with that. Transmission shift points are fine.

This isn't a kit that Teraflex has on their web page though. I just called them and told them what I needed, and they sent me the parts. I didn't use the front sway bar end links though, because I had JKS quick disconnects in the proper length.

OP
OP
JCMojave

JCMojave

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Excellent, thanks for all the information!! It really helps, appreciate it!

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Just saw AEV now has the 2 inch spacer lift for the Mojave. Just have to find when in stock!
Looks good. Post pics when you get it on. Make sure you get some front lower control arms or geo brackets. Even the mopar arms would work

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave