First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Sales
I installed the 2" AEV kit two weeks ago on my '22 Max Tow. I priced out a few different kits and I felt this was the best value for what you are getting. I was lucky to get a deal on a set of used Rancho Geo Brackets and a JKS adjustable track bar locally, so that definitely helped. Also installed Rubicon 340/343 front springs to help level it out. Drives great, ride is great. Caster is right at 6.8 deg.

Only thing I had to tweak after installing the lift was the track bar and drag link to center things up. I had a slight "klunking" sound coming from the rear last weekend but it was a control arm bolt that wasn't torqued right. All good stuff for a "Budget" lift.:like:
Sponsored

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Veteran/DoD Program Analyst
Rock Auto has the longer MOPAR LCAs for a good price and low shipping costs: $31.79 x 2 plus standard shipping was only 13.99 and getting to my house 3 days. I know the MOPAR parts websites have the LCAs for good prices also but their shipping costs are usually unreasonable.

Sponsored

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Finally got the lift installed. So far pretty happy. I think I need bigger tires now. 😖
Jeep Gladiator AEV 2" spacer lift ready for install 015C59E6-822E-4E82-90A9-7DCEF982BB27
Looks good! I have my AEV kit coming tomorrow with the MOPAR longer LCAs I purchased off Rockauto. It doesn't look that bad with those tires. I'm on the fence with buying the quadratic replicas that are wider for 35x12.50s or just going with 285/75/17s on the Willys wheels.

OP
OP
RAM241

RAM241

First Name
ROB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GLADIATOR WILLYS
Occupation
SECRET
Looks good! I have my AEV kit coming tomorrow with the MOPAR longer LCAs I purchased off Rockauto. It doesn't look that bad with those tires. I'm on the fence with buying the quadratic replicas that are wider for 35x12.50s or just going with 285/75/17s on the Willys wheels.
If I upgrade the wheels, the quadratec ones are my first choice. I will eventually be looking at 285 75 17 sized tires as my next purchase. Let us know how it goes..

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Just installed mine today. Let me just say I thought I was pretty strong but not after this project. 190Ft-lbs is insane, especially with the truck only on jack stands. I chose the AEV kit because I wanted to retain the rake without adding spacers on top of spacers. The ride is still as it was stock. I may either add spacers or get wheels with an offset that pokes a bit to control the body roll a little bit. My next purchase will probably be the steering stabilizer shock.
Jeep Gladiator AEV 2" spacer lift ready for install image1 (21)

19C7C6F2-B0B1-4081-AD0C-71FFD2AC6857.jpeg

Last edited:

21Moja

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Master Distiller
For those with this lift and those who hate the rake, how did you get rid of it? It seems to be a bit more logical to get 2 different sizes of spacers to even out the truck...

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
For those with this lift and those who hate the rake, how did you get rid of it? It seems to be a bit more logical to get 2 different sizes of spacers to even out the truck...
If you don’t want the rake, you should look at that readylift 2.5 SST kit.

Sponsored

21Moja

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Master Distiller
If you don’t want the rake, you should look at that readylift 2.5 SST kit.
Thanks but I don't think they have a 2.5 kit for the Mojave...

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks but I don't think they have a 2.5 kit for the Mojave...
You are correct. Didn’t realize you were looking for a Mojave.
Sponsored