First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
CAD/CAM
I have their click torque wrenches, which from as far as I could gather from reviews are just as accurate as expensive models.
They do have some good prices and deals on sale.
My friends and neighbors who shop there give them good reviews.
Sponsored

Zachanadandy

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical foreman
Yea this is not my 1st rodeo. All I can say is buy it yourself and see what you think.

Every bolt was torqued back down to specifications. There is a reason Mopar chose to make the SPRING ISOLATOR out of molded rubber vs polyurethane.

I’m pretty picky and it’s possible many people wouldn’t notice the difference but I do.

I’m favoring the Mopar lift which retains the factory SPRING ISOLATORS. Once I have that installed I will compare ride quality and suspension noise.
If your suspension rattles something is loose. Your springs are tight in the buckets at full droop with the sway bar connected. Driving around at ride height there's no way the springs or spacers are rattling. A slight increase in nvh could happen from changing out the rubber isolators to a poly spacer but there is no chance they rattle. I run the aev kit on my mojave and they don't rattle even when all 4 tires leave the ground or I'm running washboards at 70+mph. That's just not how the suspension works.

Last edited: