Sponsored

Sport or Sport S

TacticalRedneck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I’m hoping someone can help me. I was under the impression I purchased a Sport because my tailgate says Sport. But now that I read certain things (leather steering wheel, remote start, etc.) I think I may have a Sport S. It doesn’t really matter except for the fact that I’d like to add the factory AUX switches but I felt I read somewhere that they won’t work on a Sport. Is that true? Can I somehow verify I have a Sport S?
Thanks
Sponsored

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I’m hoping someone can help me. I was under the impression I purchased a Sport because my tailgate says Sport. But now that I read certain things (leather steering wheel, remote start, etc.) I think I may have a Sport S. It doesn’t really matter except for the fact that I’d like to add the factory AUX switches but I felt I read somewhere that they won’t work on a Sport. Is that true? Can I somehow verify I have a Sport S?
Thanks
Check your window sticker. I believe the Sport S has the “24S” package where the Sport will not.

OP
OP

TacticalRedneck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S

NC Gator

First Name
Yaumin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Gator Green
Occupation
USMC Academics
Vehicle Showcase
Concur with Moe_Fugga, check your window sticker. My SPORT has the Customer Preferred Package 24S. It has all those items mentioned (leather steering wheel, remote start, power windows, etc.)

Sponsored

obrianmcc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmmm .... Are the Aux switches plug and play on the S?

Gobi-Wan Kenobi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Hmmmm .... Are the Aux switches plug and play on the S?
Aux switches are an option on all trim levels. There are 2 versions of the Aux switches depending on what trim level you have, but the only difference is the color of the trim piece.

Costanzio66

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee wrangler renegade
Here's a mind bender: are all Customer preferred package 24S the same? I'm still shopping, and I've seen 24S' listed with mostly the same items, but not always. Some items have been omitted or added depending on one's point of view. I've noticed a similar phenomenon on what's sometimes listed under the 3 piece hard top option ( sometimes the rear window slider is missing, etc)
If there are any forum Jeep dealers out there who know the answer, respond if you please.
Thanks

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Here's a mind bender: are all Customer preferred package 24S the same? I'm still shopping, and I've seen 24S' listed with mostly the same items, but not always. Some items have been omitted or added depending on one's point of view. I've noticed a similar phenomenon on what's sometimes listed under the 3 piece hard top option ( sometimes the rear window slider is missing, etc)
If there are any forum Jeep dealers out there who know the answer, respond if you please.
Thanks
This should be in every 24S package...

Quick Order Package 24S
Engine: 3.6L V6 24V VVT UPG I w/ESS, Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic (850RE), Speed Sensitive Power Locks, Automatic Headlamps, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Front 1-Touch Down Power Windows, Power Heated Mirrors, Security Alarm, Power Tailgate Lock, Remote Keyless Entry, Sun Visors w/Illuminated Vanity Mirrors *Upon selection of this pkg, the cost of powertrain components will be added*

Sponsored

Costanzio66

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee wrangler renegade
suspiciously missing from the window sticker under the heading CUSTOMER PREFERRED PACKAGE 24S was: remote keyless entry, security alarm and normal duty plus suspension

d k

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Sport - useless un lockable tailgate
Sport S - normal tailgate that actually has some security

Gobi-Wan Kenobi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Sport - useless un lockable tailgate
Sport S - normal tailgate that actually has some security
This isn't true Sport has a lockable tailgate. You just have to use the key to lock and unlock it because the Sport doesn't have keyless entry or proximity locks.

d k

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
another example how the dealer doesnt know shit!

This isn't true Sport has a lockable tailgate. You just have to use the key to lock and unlock it because the Sport doesn't have keyless entry or proximity locks.
Sponsored