Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD Kevlar'd
Occupation
Self
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all, silly question. Is the Overland front bumper plastic or metal?
Sponsored

JCJeep1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ 37" MT Long Arm 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 2020 StingGrey Gladiator Sport S Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all, silly question. Is the Overland front bumper plastic or metal?
Plastic - its a nicely highlighted version of the Sport model. (Silver details in light pockets)

Big Cat USA

First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland, 2014 Audi S4 Stage II, 2017 Harley Road King Special
nice... ordered mine 10/8 and I haven't heard anything yet but not worried. Just curious! Thanks man!
Have you tried Jeep Chat? My dealer just texted me that it is in KZP "shipped to body vendor"

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
My build is coming along, 2" Mopar lift, 37s, aFe intake, stubby antenna, 5% tint, programmer on order.

All in right around a weeks time.

Anyone put aftermarket rock rails with steps on yet? Really struggling to find something I love. Pictures would be appreciated!!

20191022_183603.jpg

20191022_183650.jpg

20191022_183710.jpg

Woo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel, 2008 Honda Pilot and 2020 Sting Gray Jeep Gladitor Rubicon (tbd)
Have you tried Jeep Chat? My dealer just texted me that it is in KZP "shipped to body vendor"
No sir. I have a VIN and VON. I figure if I start talking to Jeep Chat now It will be an everyday thing! LOL I know my personality. Just trying to be patient. The dealer is checking for me and I text him once last week and he had no info.

Sponsored

noside85

First Name
Edison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray
My build is coming along, 2" Mopar lift, 37s, aFe intake, stubby antenna, 5% tint, programmer on order.

Anyone put aftermarket rock rails with steps on yet? Really struggling to find something I love. Pictures would be appreciated!!

20191022_183603.jpg

20191022_183650.jpg

20191022_183710.jpg
20191012_183425.jpg

CMAN_JT

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Very nice. Congrats. Any plans for it?

It's actually helpful to visualize my order, very similar. SG, Overland, 6MT, Soft top, Tonneau, Spray in liner, LED lights, 7" audio.

Just got the build sheet email from the forum's order tracker last night!
Yeah, eventually...

Wheels/tires, soft tonneau cover, replacement antenna, window tint...etc...as you know the possibilities are endless and I'm new to the Jeep community so really only time will tell!

I traded in my 2017 GMC Sierra Denali for this beautiful JT and not having any second thoughts since the day I saw the Gladiator I Ioved it! Good luck with your build!

Attached is a pic of the old and new trucks!!!

20191017_182726.jpg

noside85

First Name
Edison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray
Those are quite nice as well.

I kind of regret not getting the NFAB Rock Rails, those are slick and go over the OEM rock rails. The ones I have now are great but will be an issue one day off-roading, I can tell.

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
I'm am now (almost) a part of this club! Put my order in yesterday (10/21). My first time ordering ordering a vehicle. Wanted a jeep truck the first time I laid eyes on an AEV brute.
Sport S, 6 spd, hard top, tow package, 7" screen, heated seats, and most importantly.... sting gray

Sponsored

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3

20191022_183603.jpg

20191022_183650.jpg

20191022_183710.jpg

I just ordered the Iron Cross side steps. Estimate ship date is next week though (Quadratec out of stock). I’ll post some pics when they get here. The pics on their website really aren’t the greatest to really zoom in and get a good look at the subtle details. But I think they look killer from what I can tell. Hopefully they are as strong as they are good looking. The rubber step pad has me a little nervous, I hope it’s more than just Shoo Goo’d on there.

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
I just ordered the Iron Cross side steps. Estimate ship date is next week though (Quadratec out of stock). I’ll post some pics when they get here. The pics on their website really aren’t the greatest to really zoom in and get a good look at the subtle details. But I think they look killer from what I can tell. Hopefully they are as strong as they are good looking. The rubber step pad has me a little nervous, I hope it’s more than just Shoo Goo’d on there.
That was the other contender for me. They looked pretty cool. The reason I ended up going with the JCRs was primarily offroad. I paid almost twice as much but figured it would be worth it long term. I agree the picture (just 1) on Quadratec left a lot to question. I googled them and found more. I didnt like the fact the step is only connected to the rail in 1 spot. I wish it was squared back and had 2 weld points. I think it would make them sturdier.

Anyhow I am sure they will look great!!

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3
That was the other contender for me. They looked pretty cool. The reason I ended up going with the JCRs was primarily offroad. I paid almost twice as much but figured it would be worth it long term. I agree the picture (just 1) on Quadratec left a lot to question. I googled them and found more. I didnt like the fact the step is only connected to the rail in 1 spot. I wish it was squared back and had 2 weld points. I think it would make them sturdier.

Anyhow I am sure they will look great!!
What I like the best about them is that they are connected to the rail in only one spot. But that’s also where I would like some more detailed pictures. It appears that where it connects the step tubing is like a trapezoid kinda shape giving a larger surface area to weld to the main rail piece. However, as long as they used a heavy enough gauge of steel they should be plenty strong. I guess I’ll find out.

Now I’m just worried I blew my load early and some really dope steps are going to get released at SEMA in a couple weeks. Whatever, as long as they look half as cool in person as the picture I’ll be happy.

I originally considered going with a 90’s theme with the Gladiator by getting the old school Lund nerf bars, the double tube front bumper/push bar, the double tube roll bar in the bed with retro chrome KC lights with yellow KC covers and 15” wheels. Then I realized 15” wheels won’t clear the brakes and that killed the whole idea.

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
What I like the best about them is that they are connected to the rail in only one spot. But that’s also where I would like some more detailed pictures. It appears that where it connects the step tubing is like a trapezoid kinda shape giving a larger surface area to weld to the main rail piece. However, as long as they used a heavy enough gauge of steel they should be plenty strong. I guess I’ll find out.

Now I’m just worried I blew my load early and some really dope steps are going to get released at SEMA in a couple weeks. Whatever, as long as they look half as cool in person as the picture I’ll be happy.

I originally considered going with a 90’s theme with the Gladiator by getting the old school Lund nerf bars, the double tube front bumper/push bar, the double tube roll bar in the bed with retro chrome KC lights with yellow KC covers and 15” wheels. Then I realized 15” wheels won’t clear the brakes and that killed the whole idea.
Yeah, they look aggressive, I like them. I am in the same boat with these JCR's they could show up and I might not like them. I have to get something though my 8 and 12 year old are struggling to get in with just the Rubi Rails right now with the 2" lift and 37's at 6' its a bit of a hop for me too!

I guess if they show up and we don't like them we can always ship em back.

Reeb65

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon

20191022_183603.jpg

20191022_183650.jpg

20191022_183710.jpg
How do you like that cold air intake? I installed a K&N and pulled it out because it sound like a puking dog.
Sponsored