Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Not good. I can't stand it when a business doesn't communicate, especially to people that have sent them money. It's fucking 2021. Type a paragraph and let your customers know what the fuck is going on. These guys send out some dude with fancy pants to a scenic lake to do a 15 second product showcase for youtube, but they're too busy not shipping their product to answer emails? These guys must be on holiday.
Sponsored

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S. Max Tow.
Vehicle Showcase
Not good. I can't stand it when a business doesn't communicate, especially to people that have sent them money. It's fucking 2021. Type a paragraph and let your customers know what the fuck is going on. These guys send out some dude with fancy pants to a scenic lake to do a 15 second product showcase for youtube, but they're too busy not shipping their product to answer emails? These guys must be on holiday.
Italy usually does shut down around this time for about a month.

TommyGp

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 EcoDiesel Rubicon
Occupation
at a job
Italy usually does shut down around this time for about a month.
That's actually pretty valid. Pretty much all of Europe takes a month long vacation in late summer.

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
Sent an email to Ryan yesterday evening still hadn’t heard anything, maybe next week all I can hope 🤷🏻‍♂️

Natasha

First Name
Natasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Personal trainer
So I received my email for purchase but I’m a bit nervous it’s a scam. Has anyone actually received this too yet in Canada or the US?

Sponsored

coit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
So I received my email for purchase but I’m a bit nervous it’s a scam. Has anyone actually received this too yet in Canada or the US?
I think it is strange that this Ryan person has indicated to some people that they "sold out" of their first batch but not a single person on this forum has posted that they have one. I suppose the owners don't necessarily have to be members here, but that seems unlikely that no one at all has it.

Natasha

First Name
Natasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Personal trainer
I think it is strange that this Ryan person has indicated to some people that they "sold out" of their first batch but not a single person on this forum has posted that they have one. I suppose the owners don't necessarily have to be members here, but that seems unlikely that no one at all has it.
That’s why I’m scared to send any money. The link is also not completely English even though all my other communications have been.

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S. Max Tow.
Vehicle Showcase
I'm going to tell you it's not a scam. I ordered a top from them at the beginning of Covid for my old JLUR. Top came pretty quick because they were already in production. And, after one had a defect, they sent me a new top no questions asked.

smw17gladiator

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JT Sport S Max Tow
That’s why I’m scared to send any money. The link is also not completely English even though all my other communications have been.
Just curious when you got on the preorder list. Completely understand delays in current environment so just wondering how much their initial estimate from preorder to purchase may have slipped since I got on the list. Sent them an email, but as with several others on here haven’t heard back - which hopefully just means they’re crazy busy catching up on orders! Good luck with getting yours ASAP.

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
There are 3 of us on here that I know of, we got tracking numbers Monday and are set to receive them Wednesday mine says something about an import fee though not sure what’s that about, paid $95 in shipping not sure why I have to pay more money for import fee

Sponsored

Clark222

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
i’m not sure if this will help clarify anything or not but I believe there are two lists that they are keeping. At the beginning of this I signed up through the Italian site and the US site. I have been occasionally getting emails from Ryan and I have been occasionally getting emails from corporate. Yesterday I received a request for payment from the Italian corporate. It’s through a bank called NETE. I called up my bank and while they hadn’t heard of them they said it seemed valid. The request for payment was written in both Italian and English.

bk030

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
There are 3 of us on here that I know of, we got tracking numbers Monday and are set to receive them Wednesday mine says something about an import fee though not sure what’s that about, paid $95 in shipping not sure why I have to pay more money for import fee
i ordered at the same time as you. I did not receive an email with tracking info, and only knew about the shipments because of what you said. i emailed Ryan, and haven't heard anything back yet. I just got a call from my girlfriend saying UPS was trying to deliver my top but i needed to pay a brokerage fee. hopefully the other guys will have someone home when their tops arrive to take care of this. Just trying to give a heads up.

coit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Glad to hear that the deliveries might be arriving for y'all. The brokerage fee is most likely a fee being charged for a customs broker that got the tops through customs, since it does not sound like they have a real US entity other than this Ryan fellow.

bk030

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Glad to hear that the deliveries might be arriving for y'all. The brokerage fee is most likely a fee being charged for a customs broker that got the tops through customs, since it does not sound like they have a real US entity other than this Ryan fellow.
yea... i know what the brokerage fee was for, but it would have been nice to pay that up front. if nobody is home for the delivery your outta luck. it wasn't mentioned at the time of purchase. i'm not upset about it by any means. when i get home i'll open everything up and take a look.

Natasha

First Name
Natasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Personal trainer
yea... i know what the brokerage fee was for, but it would have been nice to pay that up front. if nobody is home for the delivery your outta luck. it wasn't mentioned at the time of purchase. i'm not upset about it by any means. when i get home i'll open everything up and take a look.
I got hit with fees almost a month after my side steps and mirrors arrived. Another $100 and that was through FedEx.
Sponsored