First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Take a look at our tailgate MOLLE panel solution. We have matching universal side panels coming very soon. Made of 1/8" aluminum with stainless hardware, so no need to worry about it rusting. These are a great way to keep certain items at-your-fingertips! We offer them in raw aluminum (though we have some that are bed-lined) so that the customer can spray them how they wish. A great solution for bike gear, fire extinguishers, axes, shovels, etc.

813fabrication.com

Jeep Gladiator Tailgate MOLLE panels! molle1

Jeep Gladiator Tailgate MOLLE panels! richie-dee-02

Jeep Gladiator Tailgate MOLLE panels! vito-01

Jeep Gladiator Tailgate MOLLE panels! IMG_4328.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Tailgate MOLLE panels! IMG_4354.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Tailgate MOLLE panels! IMG_4355.JPG

IMG_4263_bags.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
This will be on my x-mas list for this year. This would be perfect for my MTB needs.
Biking is the absolute #1 reason I started designing all of the pieces I have. This along with my ARB single compressor mount right at the edge of the bed makes it perfect to air up, grab some GU, my glasses, some lube, etc. once I pull the bike off the rack.

single7.jpg

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
If you can do a set all the way around the bed for $450 consider me your first customer
Give me 2 weeks! I have a universal half MOLLE panel, same size as the tailgate, that mounts on either side or the cab side. They should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday and I will be doing final testing and hardware selection in the next few days. My goal is to find the correct hardware setup that can mount them with or without the rails, though I highly recommend setting up some sort of rail (I am working on a cheaper-than-the-usual option). The rails distribute the weight better and make for a stronger setup. Oh, and the universal panel has the correct hole setup to mount an ARB Single compressor anywhere along the panel :)

Dreaded1

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I couldn't wait until Christmas, so I ordered the tailgate panel today. I am still trying to decide if I need the side panels.

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
I couldn't wait until Christmas, so I ordered the tailgate panel today. I am still trying to decide if I need the side panels.
Awesome! Thanks for the order, much appreciated. The Universal side panels are available now on the website if you decide you would like to order. www.813fabrication.com

Dreaded1

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
One of the 1st purchases I made was a set of 5 Smittybuilt molle bags. I could only install 2 of the behind the front seats and had no idea what to do with the other 3, until @813designs showed up here with their tailgate molle panel. After that I found a spot for the other 3 bags. #imlovinit

Jeep Gladiator Tailgate MOLLE panels! PXL_20201122_205958040
Jeep Gladiator Tailgate MOLLE panels! PXL_20201122_205953327
Jeep Gladiator Tailgate MOLLE panels! PXL_20201122_205946360
Jeep Gladiator Tailgate MOLLE panels! PXL_20201122_210037152

Last edited:

Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
The bolts through the tailgate molle panel going into the tailgate, how much force do you believe they can handle?
Say something was set in the bed and ratchet strapped to the panel.

Dreaded1

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
The bolts through the tailgate molle panel going into the tailgate, how much force do you believe they can handle?
Say something was set in the bed and ratchet strapped to the panel.
I haven't tried to put any force on them. But there are 8 of them in one panel, and they are larger than the ones used to hold the trailrail systems on, which only have 4 per rail.

EstoJTR

First Name
Erx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR, 2014 Cayman S, 2020 RDX Advance
This is slick. A few questions for 813 and those that have installed these:
  • The universal side panels still require the trail rail correct? They can't be installed behind the trail rail even with some DIY adjustments? This has kept me from buying these so far, I don't want to block the rails.
  • For the tailgate panel, can someone post a photo from within the bed of the tailgate up? Can you also provide a measurement of how off the tailgate it sticks when mounted?
My concern is of the tailgate panel interfering with my Ace bed extender both when laid flat and when closed, potentially hitting the mounts.

Dreaded1

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I would try reaching out to them directly on their site, for specifics.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.