Sponsored

Tailgate Pad that works!

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Maybe I'm just cheap but I just use one of the picnic blanket things Costco sells for $15, and you also get a blanket from it.
Jeep Gladiator Tailgate Pad that works! IMG_20200703_111715
Sponsored

OTB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Hey I developed those rims Shrinkhead! I hope you love them.

OP
OP
shrinkhead

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Hey I developed those rims Shrinkhead! I hope you love them.
The ones on my knolly? The ENVEs? That is so cool. I am actually very happy with the M730. I had some issues with the previous gen but these work very well laced to an i9 Hydra.

OTB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
The ones on my knolly? The ENVEs? That is so cool. I am actually very happy with the M730. I had some issues with the previous gen but these work very well laced to an i9 Hydra.
Yes those rims, I hope they've been serving well, give them hell!

ROD1MUS_NH

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator North Edition
Wish i had coin to drop on a knolly :) but i bought a gladiator inside LOL

Sponsored

troy_brady

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack, 1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle
Occupation
HSE Technician
I have the Mopar soft tri-fold bed cover and would like to utilize a bike pad like this. Does anyone know if a bike will fit in the bed with that cover folded up or will the cover need to be take off?

MrJeep

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Rubicon, 2020 Gobi JT Overland
I have the Mopar soft tri-fold bed cover and would like to utilize a bike pad like this. Does anyone know if a bike will fit in the bed with that cover folded up or will the cover need to be take off?
How many inches does the folded top stick into the bed?

Update, I got some of these and they are very awesome. Very easy to take on and off too. Thought MTB season is starting up so I suspect they will be on more than off for a few months.

ARDyrtbag

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
Try a small bunji cord on the two front wheels bringing them together and nothing will contact the truck. Zoom in on the photo below
Jeep Gladiator Tailgate Pad that works! IMG_20200703_111715
Hi all....new Gladiator Rubicon owner.....and avid Mtn Biker.

Have question hoping you could help answer as it looks like you have what i am trying to set up. I am looking at getting a bike Pad to transport bikes to/from trail, but also want to get a bed cover. Understand that the bed cover might have to be one that rolls like you have so its small enough to keep open to fit bikes.

My question: Does your cover fit on and "close" with the pad remaining on the lift gate, or do you have to remove the bike pad to close the bed cover?

Canuck33

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
When I had the Mopar twi-fold, it would close (albeit not perfectly flat). The Bak4 Revolver won't lock because it's much tighter & secure. And the end of the day, with the exception of the really expensive hard covers, if anyone wants in, they'll get it.

ARDyrtbag

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
When I had the Mopar twi-fold, it would close (albeit not perfectly flat). The Bak4 Revolver won't lock because it's much tighter & secure. And the end of the day, with the exception of the really expensive hard covers, if anyone wants in, they'll get it.
did a tri fold cover work and have enough space to still put bikes in back when folded flat, or did you have to fold up vertical? i am in the discovery mode and need to determine what i need to buy. Not sure i will be getting a full security cover anyway, more of a deterrent cover (ie; soft).....

Sponsored

Canuck33

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
That is actually why I went away from the Twi-Fold. My Gravel & MTB wouldn't fit straight, so it either pushed up to the point it disconnected the cover at the hinge (had to reconnect when folding back down) or put it vertical which is awful when driving with no top/doors. You need a roll-up...Tri-Folds won't work.

ARDyrtbag

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
That is actually why I went away from the Twi-Fold. My Gravel & MTB wouldn't fit straight, so it either pushed up to the point it disconnected the cover at the hinge (had to reconnect when folding back down) or put it vertical which is awful when driving with no top/doors. You need a roll-up...Tri-Folds won't work.
Perfect, thanks !

I now need to determine a soft cover that wont break my bank and can still fold up wiht the bike pad.

ManWow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Launch Edition JT Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
Fox Launched the Overland pad. Seems to be solid and measures perfect for the Gladiator trunk (49”)

Gladiatorx

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Colorado wt
Fox Launched the Overland pad. Seems to be solid and measures perfect for the Gladiator trunk (49”)
Do you have a link to the 49" model I can't find anything other than a 57" and 61" models

jo.jacques

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Willys - Sting Grey
Recently installer my Fox pad, and works perfectly with my Mopar soft Trifold and BMX Cruiser :)
Jeep Gladiator Tailgate Pad that works! jtr2
Sponsored