AdrianVall

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport Max Tow
Hey guys,

I ordered a Teraflex 1.5” level kit for my Mojave. However, after a lot of reading, I’m seeing conflicting info on whether or not this will fit without the use of shock relocation brackets.

Has anyone the Teraflex 1.5”level (1.5” front, 1” rear) on a Mojave? If so, any pictures? I’m undecided if I want to do just 1”or 1.5” in the front.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I just saw a thread somewhere about this somewhere. Would that not put it above level in the front? I thought the Mojave was basically level from factory?

OldButStillJeeping

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave, '92 Jeep YJ, 2017 F250 4WD
I just saw a thread somewhere about this somewhere. Would that not put it above level in the front? I thought the Mojave was basically level from factory?
My 2021 Mojave definitely has a front lower look, despite the factory 1" lift. I think another 1" or 1 1/2" higher in front would be about level.

I'm also interested in the responses to the OP's question.

yoda13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Hey guys,

I ordered a Teraflex 1.5” level kit for my Mojave. However, after a lot of reading, I’m seeing conflicting info on whether or not this will fit without the use of shock relocation brackets.

Has anyone the Teraflex 1.5”level (1.5” front, 1” rear) on a Mojave? If so, any pictures? I’m undecided if I want to do just 1”or 1.5” in the front.

Thanks!
I think you would be putting the shocks out of their optimum operating parameters in the front, anyway...that is based on knowledge gleaned on this forum...

Personally, I won’t be lifting mine without shock extensions. However, I would use spacers to correct droop from adding different bumper and winch.

Sponsored

Sikjeep2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
You will have to drill out the shock bracket to make it work. We do it all the time.

PabstBleuRibbon

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
You will have to drill out the shock bracket to make it work. We do it all the time.
You mean drill out the Teraflex JL front brackets they sell? Been trying to see if someone could give the specifics on that (ie: do you have to drill out both holes, and what size drill bit)

Sikjeep2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Yes, the Mojave uses a larger bolt, put the bracket on the jeep, use a drill bit the right size for the bolt and drill the adapter to fit. (not sure the size off hand)

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 22 NX350 F-Sport
Occupation
Commercial HVAC
Bringing this thread back to life ...
I ordered this kit for my Mojave today ... Curious as the Mojave sits an inch taller than the other models from the factory .. Will this kit raise the front to where its making the rear squat a bit? ... Have not seen any profile shots of the Mojave leveled with the Teraflex 1.5 Level kit .. Wondering if just the 1-inch puck would be sufficient .... Any input, measurements or profile shots would be greatly appreciated ..

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One other point. If you are putting on the leveling kit just to get the front end back to a stock height, you dont' need any of the other items.

(for example, if you hang 200 lbs of steel bumper and winch off the front)

I'm going to leave mine stock. In a few years when we build a house on some land we own,I'll put a plow on it. I will measure the front squat with the addition of the plow mount (which will be on the truck all the time) and will probably put spacers in to get it back to factory height.

I'm fine with the Mojave the way it is. IMHO, if you buy a Mojave and then start adding all kinds of suspension mods, you would have been better off getting a Sport or Overland if you want the luxury items.

Sponsored

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Commercial HVAC
One other point. If you are putting on the leveling kit just to get the front end back to a stock height, you dont' need any of the other items.

(for example, if you hang 200 lbs of steel bumper and winch off the front)

I'm going to leave mine stock. In a few years when we build a house on some land we own,I'll put a plow on it. I will measure the front squat with the addition of the plow mount (which will be on the truck all the time) and will probably put spacers in to get it back to factory height.

I'm fine with the Mojave the way it is. IMHO, if you buy a Mojave and then start adding all kinds of suspension mods, you would have been better off getting a Sport or Overland if you want the luxury items.
The Mojave has a slight rake ... However any negative affect on the suspension for a 1.5 inch level would be going backwards and taking away from the trucks main selling point ... Not seeing many Mojaves with this level kit installed ... I may have it for sale on the market place soon enough lol .. Thanks for the feedback, TBD for sure

RalphTuttle

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
The Mojave has a slight rake ... However any negative affect on the suspension for a 1.5 inch level would be going backwards and taking away from the trucks main selling point ... Not seeing many Mojaves with this level kit installed ... I may have it for sale on the market place soon enough lol .. Thanks for the feedback, TBD for sure
I installed the Terraflex 1.5 Inch Leveling Kit several weeks ago - to compensate for the weight of an aftermarket Rubicon steel bumper and a Warn Winch I had installed. I probably could have gotten away with just the 1 inch puck instead of both the 1 inch and .5 inch as the front end is now slightly higher (maybe a half-inch) than the back now. I have not had any change to the handling at all... I may end up removing the .5 inch puck - but the 1 inch was definitely needed to get it back to it's stock appearance!

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Commercial HVAC
I installed the Terraflex 1.5 Inch Leveling Kit several weeks ago - to compensate for the weight of an aftermarket Rubicon steel bumper and a Warn Winch I had installed. I probably could have gotten away with just the 1 inch puck instead of both the 1 inch and .5 inch as the front end is now slightly higher (maybe a half-inch) than the back now. I have not had any change to the handling at all... I may end up removing the .5 inch puck - but the 1 inch was definitely needed to get it back to it's stock appearance!
Thanks for the feedback! I am considering just adding the 1-inch puck as well and an aftermarket bumper is in my future ... you'r input is confirming my thoughts ... any side shot photos for reference? Never tire of Gladiator shots ... also did you have to modify the Mojave skid to make the bumper fit?

Biggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
I take it that you didnt install the bump stops extensions.