Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Checked specs....could be as much as 1000 freaking lbs lighter. No shit it's faster!

Why are we comparing unibody cars to full frame trucks in acceleration performance?!
lol, yeah it was just a useless comment. If you are renting a Challenger hope they have the Hemi available :rock:

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
lol, yeah it was just a useless comment. If you are renting a Challenger hope they have the Hemi available :rock:
Haha it's all good. Posted this in other threads.....point is the engine is enough...

That's my bone stock Mojave.

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Haha it's all good. Posted this in other threads.....point is the engine is enough...

That's my bone stock Mojave.
I watched that at the other thread. Looks like a blast.... and yeah, I don't really have any complaints about the power.

Sponsored

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
The Ram pentastar comes with mandatory e-torque. 305hp and 269lb ft of torque. I couldn’t tell the difference when I got my JT with 285hp and 260lb ft
Same here

And the transmission programming on the Ram left a bog in 2nd that a lot of the Ram guys had to install a Pedal Commander to fix

I used to have a Quad Cab Rebel so weights of the two trucks were similar

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I test drove a Jeep Grand Cherokee L and thought the same thing when driving it but honestly I can't remember what mine drove like stock, it's had 35's or 37'w on it and a lift since the 3rd day I owned it and from what I can remember it had plenty of power then. My jeep has plenty of power with 37's and 4.10 gears in comparison to a jeep wrangler with the same specs on 37's so trying to compare this vehicle to that unless you know all the specs of both, gearing, curb weight etc... Is tough to do. Anyway, if I was buying a ram I'd be buying one with a hemi anyway.
Sponsored