First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Software Engineer
I changed the zip code to 75001 (dallas), and the TX-Trail shows up. Looks like a spot s with 32” m/t on 17” wheel, and some different stickers. No max tow option.
Yeah the Texas Trail might be the only thing that's not bigger in Texas :(

syreeves

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT, 2013 Volvo XC90, 2003 LR Disco
Occupation
Liquor Attorney. So not all bad...
First - when the water runs out and it gets too hot all y'all will be moving up here (Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan).

Second - usually there is a northstar edition - Ford has one called the "northland" edition they put out on F150s - standard rubber mats, heated seats, bucket for your cheese curds.

What jeep needs is a North Star JT - basically a Sport S Max Tow with a hole in the bed floor for ice fishing, heated front and rear seats, heated steering wheel, heated hand brake (helps with those quick turns in snowy weather), heated windshield (look it up, Volvo and Landrover both do it and it is the sliced bread of automotive convenience features - in the winter), aforementioned cheese curd holder, carpet delete with spray on bedliner in the cabin (the jeep "slush" mats are a joke up here), and a special color called beig-ey which is kind of like a greyish gobi - basiclaly the color of road salt over rental beige so you never have to wash in the winter.

PS- whoever that guy is saying liberals and democrats are ruining Texas I know its terrible. Liberals up here are trying to feed the poor, provide health care for the unemployed, and generally make it easier for citizens to vote. Its terrible. Sure they also have some wacko ideas about who is at fault for what but that is what I love about not choosing one side over the other all the time. But that is just me.

Fungi3

First Name
Fungi3
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP GLADIATOR ALTITUDE
Occupation
Lover of Life