Sponsored

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
What about the 2021 Mojave’s that didn’t come with the threaded inserts on the bottom hole at the back of the bed?

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Damn, glad I waited four months for my X4, only to see this come out right after....
Same here. However it's a heck of a cover and I'm very happy with mine. I don't even want to know how much cheaper I could have gotten it if I waited!
mHgbsDf.jpg

Sponsored

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KL Cherokee Trailhawk, JT Gladiator RUBICON
Occupation
Enabler
@RealTruck I know I am two days late but I am interested in a cover at introductory price.

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
The All-New BAK Revolver X4s

If you are familiar with BAK then you already know about their top-of-the-line covers. We are proud to introduce the newest cover being added to the Revolver line-up is the new and improved Revolver X4, the Revolver X4s! The Revolver series of truck bed covers are known for combining security, water resistance, and sleek looks into one package. With the X4s, you can expect the same performance as previous Revolver covers with a few additional features we will cover below.

Matte Black Clamps and Slats

Most of the X4S is colored matte black, a shade that matches OEM bed accessories such as tailgate caps and bedrail caps. If you want as few polished or chrome components on your truck as possible, the X4s is worth your attention.

Jeep Gladiator The All New BAK Revolver X4s - Information and Group Buy mHgbsDf

New Slat Caps

Both ends of the aluminum slats are protected by redesigned caps. These caps make it easy for you to operate the cover with one hand.

As you can see above the majority of the cover is sticking to the all-matte black design which really sets it apart from its counterpart of the X2. Another awesome added feature is the replacement of the felt stripping with a more rubberized plastic strip on the edges.

Refined Components

To enhance the Revolver’s already sleek, low-profile appearance, the X4s employs flattened side seals and redesigned rear corner caps.

Along with these new features, the X4s has the same rotational locking rail as previous Revolver covers, which locks the cover in place across the full length of the bed without using hook-and-loop fasteners.

The public has spoken and BAK has listened. The Revolver X4s is a complete redesign and upgrade from its predecessor the Revolver X4. We are very excited to be able to introduce this once again revolutionary product put out by a top-tier manufacturer. Reach out to me at any time by either private message or email as we are offering exclusive introductory pricing for our forum members that will run until the end of the month!

Alex Pendleton
[email protected]
PM sent 👊🏻

Sponsored

colindo

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JT Overland
Does this interfere with the MOPAR Trail Rail system? If not...I'm interested.
No firsthand knowledge as mine hasn’t been delivered yet but have seen other major post that there is no interference