First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Thanks Choatecav, appreciate the insight. Using fishing line is a great tip, Ive used it before on unwanted reflectors and such, actually forgot about it. You mentioned the cleaning, but waxing too? The wax didn't affect the adhesive on the new letters? Thanks again
The wax did not have any effect on the adhesive of the new letters. The reason I mentioned that is in some cases, the solvent or method that you use to remove the old adhesive "might" remove the original wax and might make the finished product appear inconsistent. It is a small tidbit and doubtful it would matter if you did not do it.

Killroy Was Here

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Thanks Choatecav, appreciate the insight. Using fishing line is a great tip, Ive used it before on unwanted reflectors and such, actually forgot about it. You mentioned the cleaning, but waxing too? The wax didn't affect the adhesive on the new letters? Thanks again
If you want them to stay stuck, don't wax the paint before installing the letters.
Wipe the whole area down with rubbing alcohol, or a good wax & silicone remover.

Sponsored

Sawburner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Steel Fabrication
Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! 88DF5E61-6414-4C95-A178-7DA72958EF5F
My first attempt at a vinyl wrap. The tail gate turned out good, the pieces around the tail lights were definitely harder to do. Vinyl from pixldecal and the Gladiator letters are from limitlessparts.

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
How were you able to get black with the orange letters? I only see gray and orange and no option to specify for the custom colors.
Well, it has been over a year since I did this, but I remember calling and talking with the fellow who owned the company. He was kinda hard to reach, but not sure what the situation is now. He said it was no problem to do. Very pleased with the quality and end result.

Jock_AZ

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Yes forget the cardboard-straight edge and spacer
Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! 88DF5E61-6414-4C95-A178-7DA72958EF5F
Where did you find that long, flexible tape measure? Does it have a name? It’s like a yard stick, but like, longer, and thinner, and bendy.

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales

Sponsored

Jock_AZ

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Well, that was not my picture, but I used the same device. It is a 60 inch aluminum straight edge. here is where you can get one:
Yes! Straight edge. That was the words I was looking for. Thanks!

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
Are these the grey and orange letters or did you order custom black and orange letters? Cant really tell from the pics.
Those were just the standard ones. Got those back when he first started making them.

Brahmajoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Law
Anyone got a picture of black with grey/silver outline? I emailed and asked what custom colors he has but never got a reply. Looking for colors something like this.

Where did you get this decal?