gregoryizeks

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Do you mind sharing a photo of how they came out? I’m considering the same combination 🍻
I didnt forget this. I just got my Jeep yesterday. Will post a pic once I get my limitless letters on. matte black with gloss black outline. Ill probably do it this weekend.
Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
I didnt forget this. I just got my Jeep yesterday. Will post a pic once I get my limitless letters on. matte black with gloss black outline. Ill probably do it this weekend.
Don’t keep us hanging! Post pics of the letters before you install so we can see how they look! And a before picture of your Gladiator too!

OP
OP
tampahoosier

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
I should update my cover photo on this thread, it looks way better now (my opinion) with the topographic vinyl and red pinstripe.
Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! 7015BA8E-7E9E-4B0B-BA87-FF00E56040B1

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
I should update my cover photo on this thread, it looks way better now (my opinion) with the topographic vinyl and red pinstripe.
Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! 7015BA8E-7E9E-4B0B-BA87-FF00E56040B1
That looks very nice. Sure wish I had a Tuscadero Gladiator to slap that on.

OP
OP
tampahoosier

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
That looks very nice. Sure wish I had a Tuscadero Gladiator to slap that on.
Thanks! I saw that color at a Jeep event here in FL back I. Oct. not nearly as bad nor as bright pink as the website makes it seem. Still would buy it but I saw it and said ok, not a bad color after all!

Sponsored

gregoryizeks

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Do you mind sharing a photo of how they came out? I’m considering the same combination 🍻
Method I used was just to center the I above the camera, painters tape all the way across the top. Measured the bottom of the painters tape to the bottom of the tailgate. Then I used a Jenga piece for the spacing of all the letters off of the I...

Lettering.jpg

Lettering After.jpg

TheTrailGeek

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon - Gator
Occupation
Coder
Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! Lettering After
Did you stick the letters on over the vinyl? Freaking love this look.

OP
OP
tampahoosier

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

jbenson

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Occupation
Architect
Their customer service sucks. I’ve emailed and gotten a poor response about 2 weeks later.
I’ve emailed and called quite a few times myself. Not a single answer. I want the product but don’t want to make a custom order without a response.
This is my experience as well. Tried to contact them for a month via phone, e-mail and even instagram with no response at all.

The letters come poorly packaged in a box, no instructions (there are some good threads on here with great step by step instructions w/ photos).

All in all, they do look good and the adhesive seems to be solid, but the customer service is non-existent. I hope they get better or hope that someone else starts making something similar.

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Retired LEO
Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! Lettering After
Looks great! How do you like the Oracle reverse lights/reflector? I have the standard reverse lights and I can't see a thing behind my truck. lol.

Sponsored

OP
OP
tampahoosier

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great! How do you like the Oracle reverse lights/reflector? I have the standard reverse lights and I can't see a thing behind my truck. lol.
Thanks! I love them, they are definitely bright and light up the night behind you. They had some issues with connectors and wire lengths early on but those have since been resolved. If you’re looking for an upgrade def jump on it. I paid the extra for the plug n play harness bc I didn’t want to splice into the factory wiring. Leaves you the option to just disconnect and remove if you need to down the road.

amoyer_01

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Willys

Where did you get the TOPO vinyl from? Did the corners around the taillights come pre-cut for that area or did you have to cut it yourself. I have seen some kits come as 3 squared off segments and make you cut the side sections to match the rounded off sides. I like the TOPO look but I just want to put it on and not have to cut them to match the body lines myself.

OP
OP
tampahoosier

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you get the TOPO vinyl from? Did the corners around the taillights come pre-cut for that area or did you have to cut it yourself. I have seen some kits come as 3 squared off segments and make you cut the side sections to match the rounded off sides. I like the TOPO look but I just want to put it on and not have to cut them to match the body lines myself.
I hit up @pixeldecals for the topo vinyl. And I did have them leave it UNCUT. In my opinion it’s easier to used knifeless tape than it is to try and slide the graphics perfectly into place. I think used some red pinstripe over the edges. If you go the precut route just use some rapid tac and hood vinyls applicator squeegees and you should be fine.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B078YCM4KJ?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I hit up @pixeldecals for the topo vinyl. And I did have them leave it UNCUT. In my opinion it’s easier to used knifeless tape than it is to try and slide the graphics perfectly into place. I think used some red pinstripe over the edges. If you go the precut route just use some rapid tac and hood vinyls applicator squeegees and you should be fine.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B078YCM4KJ?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
@amoyer_01 We do offer it pre-cut now as well in single color or dual color with the outline. It's not on the website at the moment, so please message or email if you'd like to order a kit.

Splooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
For another possible option, you could have a combination of both matte and satin black.
Just finished this topographic pattern blackout this weekend, though I decided to stay with the original Jeep badge. Was able to wrap the backup camera bezel to match as well.

I have a hydro blue Mojave and ordered the same tailgate wrap. I am now debating on the colour to get for the lettering. Either the grey/orange or thinking black on black gloss with matte trim. Thoughts?
Sponsored