First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
4Wheeling
No complaints about the JT. But BIG complaint about the video advertisement popping up all the time, even on subsequent pages...

Lost1wing

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AMT
My friend would have added herself to the list just a month ago at 31k miles. She had no idea that she had problems such as a rear axle leak, rear window leak and a misfire without a check engine light. I'm not saying you don't know what to look for, but hopefully some will benefit from these threads and look for themselves if they have such problems.

There are probably a lot of JT owners like you, they are just not on this forum.

Sponsored

Prescottmojave

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
2022 JTM, 19000 miles no issues. Front shocks did squeak when it was cold, but that has stopped. No lift, Rockhard aluminum bumper and Warn 8s winch.

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
With all the threads on here from people that have had problems with their STOCK Gladiator right after driving it off the dealer lot, I thought we needed one for those of us that have had ZERO problems. So, is there anyone out there, besides me, that had NO mechanical failures/issues? And for the record, I ❤ MY JEEP!
Two years and so far, so good.

Sponsored

HooliganActual

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I have a 2020 JTR with 29K miles now and have had no issues other than a pair of batteries which tend to die at young ages here in AZ. I have made tons of modifications and put tons of trail miles on her.

And, in full disclosure, I have a 2016 JKUR and a 2018 JKUR that have been pretty trouble free as well and they are my rock crawlers.

Last edited:

Fpolanco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Mine is 2020 Sport the only complaint was the electrical doors connectors but I've learned how it works and I've pull the doors off over 20 times now no issues. I have done a ton of mods all is good.
I had a JKU for 9 years and I swear I could've smashed those connectors with a sledgehammer and I still could've connected them blindfolded. Now, after reading so many horror stories, I'm afraid to even think about taking them off...

Care to share any tips you learned?

Great White

First Name
Joey Nantucket
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
YJ, (2) JK's, JT
Occupation
Working as the Man
Order December 30, 2022, and worried about issues from this site. Picked up on April 3, 2023, knock on wood flawless so far. I even have an employee who worked at the Jeep plant in 21-22. He went over mine and said it looks good. Said he even knows all the cross-threaded bolt locations. Due to the line speed, they can't always get it right.
Jeep Gladiator The "No Complaints" Thread IMG_8831
I Hopefully don't have to remove one of those, haha.

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
37k and aside from a loose brake caliper bolt that fell out at around the 9k mark and the weak sun visor mounts that I reinforced with an aftermarket fix, no complaints at all.
Sponsored