The Wife Lady Took My Gladiator

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
The wife lady took my Gladiator to Kansas to visit a friend. It is a 13hr drive from home. She will not be back until Friday. I miss my wife lady and I miss my truck.

I thought it would be fun and help past the time if you guys could poke fun at me and list off some things I can not do without my truck. Ill start off with the worst one

My ugly but can't hall plywood:crying:
I bet it comes back out of gas :giggle:
Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Dude this is very bad. No JT? All week? No amount of baloney can make up for it. Worse, you have a Jeep out front you probably better not take. Awful. You have only one hope:

th (1).jpeg

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I think she took her boyfriend:CWL:
So what brand differential covers did you go with? And if that doesn't make sense, it's because you missed the joke I posted a couple weeks ago ...

Lately my girlfriend of 2 years has been working a lot of evening shifts and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc.

I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said, "Just talking"... Whatever.

So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my Jeep. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto my Jeep, I see something that I just can't believe. The rear diff cover is dented pretty badly. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT; I had been driving with a busted diff cover! So, what diff cover should I go with?

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
I hope she does not know the song about
El Caminos, front is where you drive back is where you F..k lmao

ids318

First Name
Ira
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I think it is awesome that your wife took the truck on her trip.

So I am 3 weeks into my Rubi and was committed to avoiding modification for at least the first year. That was until my almost 5' 2" wife suggested she needed some steps. I was personally offended at the thought of aluminum running boards and after much thought settled on a set of Rock Hard Patriot Down Angled sliders. The down angle out of respect and compromise to my wife because of the extra 1.5" drop in step height.

Clearly it is my wife encouraging modifications to the truck, right? Right?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Troybilt

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Clearly it is my wife encouraging modifications to the truck, right? Right?
If everything you state is true, and I have no reason to believe it not to be true then yes. Your wife is the one to blame for breaking your commitments. If your lucky she will also be to blame for the one you do next week and so on. It sound to me like she has a problem. I'm sure you have it in you to look past that;)

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
The front part or the back part?

My wife brought a sign home for our basement bar. When you first walk in you see the bar and we have a game table at the other end. She was very proud of her sign and kept asking me if I got it. I did.

Liquor in the front, poker in the back

She’s so clever.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
The three best parts of an old wood stove: lifter, leg, and poker.

...a very old joke

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
The three best parts of an old wood stove: lifter, leg, and poker.

...a very old joke
What about stuffing your log into it and setting it on fire, kinda reminds me of my Army days

Sponsored

Shootist

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Well you know the old adage about two things you never loan out are your wife and your truck? Because sure as you do they will both come back with a rod thrown in them.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Sooo...did she ever come back?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase