Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Avenger, Used to own 2006 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
  • Banned
Releasing the 200 parts from Mopar.
Adhering to a Paint Production Schedule.
Customer Service.
Transparency.
Brand Loyalty.

@JeepCares

OP
OP
tanman

tanman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Americans "Finding their Freedom" with their new gladiator LE during 4th of July. When that was the basis of the promotion/video.

@JeepCares

BigSkyGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land cruiser, Gladiator LE
Americans "Finding their Freedom" with their new gladiator LE during 4th of July. When that was the basis of the promotion/video.

@JeepCares
I agree with you. You would think that a top of the line launch, purely done for marketing purposes, would make the LE customers feel special and bathe them in communication about the progress of their builds. We all know that building a modern car is big deal and takes time-all we want are updates about progress so we are not guessing for weeks. For many of the LE buyers, this is an exciting time for a vehicle we are (stupidly) emotionally attached to. Any way, big loss of respect going on at this point.....

Sponsored

OP
OP
tanman

tanman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
I agree with you. You would think that a top of the line launch, purely done for marketing purposes, would make the LE customers feel special and bathe them in communication about the progress of their builds. We all know that building a modern car is big deal and takes time-all we want are updates about progress so we are not guessing for weeks. For many of the LE buyers, this is an exciting time for a vehicle we are (stupidly) emotionally attached to. Any way, big loss of respect going on at this point.....
Exactly my point in creating this thread. Glad I wasn't alone. Not mad, just disappointed. @JeepCares

HigBeasty

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I just learned the delivery date of my LE will be around July 9th or 10th. I learned that as I was canceling my order. Over three months of waiting for a “Launch Edition.” I saw two other Gladiators on the road driving around today.

OP
OP
tanman

tanman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
I just learned the delivery date of my LE will be around July 9th or 10th. I learned that as I was canceling my order. Over three months of waiting for a “Launch Edition.” I saw two other Gladiators on the road driving around today.
Hear that? @JeepCares

OP
OP
tanman

tanman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Whew! close call there! what color did you get?

Sponsored

HigBeasty

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Whew! close call there! what color did you get?
White. I should consider myself fortunate, since that three month delay has now allowed me to cancel my order and save a lot of money. I do feel like I missed out on a great Jeep though, and Jeep missed out on my money.

OP
OP
tanman

tanman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White. I should consider myself fortunate, since that three month delay has now allowed me to cancel my order and save a lot of money. I do feel like I missed out on a great Jeep though, and Jeep missed out on my money.
What color was the one you had that will be delivered 7/8-7/9? may have to cancel mine and go get yours lol

@JeepCares

OP
OP
tanman

tanman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
congrats by the way! super jealous. hope you enjoy it this summer!

OP
OP
tanman

tanman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I didn’t get a Gladiator. I canceled my order because I just found out I’m moving overseas by the end of the year.
Got you, just realized you came from the other thread. Thats too bad man. Thanks again for all that you do! good luck!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.