Think banks will open on 4/19?

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
How is it, that you know so much, and other dealerships know nothing?
Because he cares about his customers and their experience so he is willing to ask the questions instead of just guessing, making shit up or just being ignorant like most dealers.
Sponsored

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
How is it, that you know so much, and other dealerships know nothing?
I think some dealers care, and some just don’t. Some let things come to them, and some pry and pry and pry. Some just make stuff up to make a sale. Sure they are all Jeep dealers but that doesn’t make them any more connected to FCA, unless they are looking for the information.

Travis is in the group that cares and is trying to get information to be a good dealer.
He’s also not making stuff up just to sell stuff, which is valuable. Notice how he’s not responding to every single thread, but measuring what he says and when...

Kudos to good dealers like Travis.

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Because he cares about his customers and their experience so he is willing to ask the questions instead of just guessing, making shit up or just being ignorant like most dealers.
I think some dealers care, and some just don’t. Some let things come to them, and some pry and pry and pry. Some just make stuff up to make a sale. Sure they are all Jeep dealers but that doesn’t make them any more connected to FCA, unless they are looking for the information.

Travis is in the group that cares and is trying to get information to be a good dealer.
He’s also not making stuff up just to sell stuff, which is valuable. Notice how he’s not responding to every single thread, but measuring what he says and when...

While I can be one of the biggest critics of Dealers, This network has proven that there's 3 "Above and Beyond" dealers that not only cut the crap and give the best prices, but go way above in keeping up to speed on information and keeping the customers up to date.

KUDOS
Spencer in IA (I got to name him first as he my dude) @spenchey
Travis in NC @Travis@TriCityJeep
Kent in ID [email protected]

Last edited:

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
Hey guys just time chime in, i'm hearing some time after the first of next month as well

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
LE's have yet to start build processes at this time no to answer this shortly...no, it will not be by May 7th
Travis do you have any idea when your initial allocation will hit your lot? (asking for a friend ;-))

Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM

That may be true, but I’d like to hear the real answer, from him. I find it hard to believe that they all get the same information, but somehow, he just has an innate ability to pry more information than what is provided.

Last edited:

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair
It's the same on the Corvette side. Just a few dealers around the country that work for their customers not just for themselves. Flew to Detroit to buy a Corvette because he was giving the best deal in the country when the current generation was just out. If I was in the market again I would do the same. But my current Vette is good, so on to NC/Travis and a new JT. If they ever build Sting Grey......

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
It's the same on the Corvette side. Just a few dealers around the country that work for their customers not just for themselves. Flew to Detroit to buy a Corvette because he was giving the best deal in the country when the current generation was just out. If I was in the market again I would do the same. But my current Vette is good, so on to NC/Travis and a new JT. If they ever build Sting Grey......
Just throwing this out there but if you guys ever want anything else other than a Jeep (lol who would do that craziness!?!?!) I am part of a group of 5 stores. All domestic brands plus Toyota.

I'd have to check if one of our GM stores is signed up to sell corvettes, but if there is any other interest...

DPittman

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Could particular high volume dealers be able to order before others? Because I just got the call today to put it my order- and that order banks are open to them.
Dave Smith Idaho.

Sponsored

DPittman

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Never mind! After calling back to verify, their ordering department is just getting builds in line. Sorry for the confusion!

Markim37

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
I really don't think the dealers know any more than we do about the date. If they did they would share the info. Think about it. Not one dealer has been able to definitively say what the date is. The only logical explanation is they don't know. Between all the guys on this board we have probably called every single dealer in the country. One thing is for sure, once they open, we'll know within minutes. Fingers crossed for 4/19.
HaHa! So true. I know I've called at least 7 dealers and a jeep rep and a mopar rep. Waiting for that return call telling me I can order.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
HaHa! So true. I know I've called at least 7 dealers and a jeep rep and a mopar rep. Waiting for that return call telling me I can order.
Hey Markim37 how did you manage to get a phone number for a Mopar rep? They don’t list any contact phone number on their web site. And when you try to fill out the information request page no one from Mopar replies. Love to have their number.

Markim37

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Hey Markim37 how did you manage to get a phone number for a Mopar rep? They don’t list any contact phone number on their web site. And when you try to fill out the information request page no one from Mopar replies. Love to have their number.
I called the first number I found online and it was a number for authorized dealers only, but the rep was nice enough to answer some questions I had. He didn't have a lot of information. My main question was concerning the electronic brake controller. That call was back in early March.

This is not the number I called, but this is the number for Mopar Customer Care: 800-399-2668

Here's the website with contact info: https://fcacommunity.force.com/Mopar/s/article/How-do-I-contact-Mopar1

Last edited:

NYR_4_LIFE

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I was processing an insurance change for one of my clients who was picking up a Cherokee so I ask the rep if he new anything about the gladiator he said he was able to pull up the gladiator in his system to build
He said he would have one of his sales guys reach out. So I immediately emailed the Dealership I had been working with and received this response

Hi James,

The launch was only open for a day and has been filled at this time. You would have to wait for ordering to open, as of yet we were told the end of May. Pricing is not firm from the factory until the actual vehicle is built.
Sponsored