Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Great info. Thx
I am leading towards either General Grabber A/TX or Toyo AT IIIs (if they acer confirmed as decent) for summer and either Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT3 or Duractrac for winter. If the summer choices would happen to be also great winter tires then one set only. All for Mojave with stock susp in size 35".
Any new/additional info regarding the above would be appreciated.
the ATX is snow flake rated and studdable; but i cannot comment on personal experience.

i cant remember if Poland allows studding of tires or not. As big of a general fan as I am, I would probably go Duratrac in your case.
Sponsored

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
I doubt Duratracs would be any better than any of the other tires listed that are 3pmsf rated in winter driving.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I doubt Duratracs would be any better than any of the other tires listed that are 3pmsf rated in winter driving.
you’re likely right. Ill know on the falkens soon. I just have a hard time recommending something to someone for a use I havent used it for. Ive only used the Generals in sand dirt and mud.

Silvertruck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I went with BFG 315. They are c load rated which is a softer ride.
Front Wheel.jpg
Exhaust and flap.jpg
I just wanted to say that these wheels look sharp man. Really nice look, and i see they are plenty strong too. Great choice.

MartinIT

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
casaalgarrobo.eu
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
the ATX is snow flake rated and studdable; but i cannot comment on personal experience.

i cant remember if Poland allows studding of tires or not. As big of a general fan as I am, I would probably go Duratrac in your case.
No studding allowed in Poland. Great info in all posts. Thx much

Sponsored

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
I went with BFG 315. They are c load rated which is a softer ride.
Front Wheel.jpg
Exhaust and flap.jpg
I am looking at going with the same setup as soon as mine comes in. Would you mind sharing the wheel offset and maybe snap a pic or two from the front and back for me, so i can see how far they stick out? Thanks

Redwings1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave, 1971 BB Corvette
Occupation
Sales
I am looking at going with the same setup as soon as mine comes in. Would you mind sharing the wheel offset and maybe snap a pic or two from the front and back for me, so i can see how far they stick out? Thanks
I bought them off ebay, there AEV knock offs. Jeep Wrangler AEV Pintler Style Wheel 17x8.5 +10 Argent 5x127 5x5

Volt0

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM,JTHA
Am watching this thread. I’ve been super impressed with the Falken A/Ts, would go up to a 34 or 35, but these things are heavy. Compared to the 31” wheel/tire combo on our JTHA, the Falken combo comes in at almost 30lbs more per corner. I know that it’s not a fair comparison, but reducing that weight would really help when 80%+ daily driving. I think those Toyos allow for a slightly taller tire, with little to no increase in weight. So, for me, I want to see a 33”-35” A/T tire, made for the stock rim, at 65lbs or less (below 60lbs would be really impressive), in a load C or D. I’ve even been entertaining the idea of having dedicated trail tire/wheels, and a set of dedicated daily driver tires/wheels ( probably larger rim with hwy tread ).

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
Am watching this thread.
What exactly are you watching for? This is a thread that’s been dead for over two years, and the OP coming up in two years of being inactive. In that time, many other, much more active and applicable threads have discussed your situation.

Sponsored

Volt0

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM,JTHA
What exactly are you watching for? This is a thread that’s been dead for over two years, and the OP coming up in two years of being inactive. In that time, many other, much more active and applicable threads have discussed your situation.
well, thank you; I’m probably looking in the wrong places, for sure. Am just trying to keep my eyes and ears open, and didn’t see how old this thread was.