Sponsored

Tops! Canopy / covers / toppers / racks possibilities for Gladiator - Show me!

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Here are a couple of renderings I did. New to the site but a long time jeep owner. Have not been this excited about a new jeep since my LJ. I would live to build an overland or camper.

View attachment 6956

View attachment 6957
Hey, other companies are stealing your rendering. I gotta find it again, posted it somewhere. lol funny.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Bobs85Reny

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ7 Renegade, 81 Cj8 Scrammler, 84 CJ8 Scrambler, 89 YJ Laredo, 06 Wrangler LJ, 86 CJ7, 02 Liberty, 16 jeePatriot

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
Yes it is! Wow and they are giving credit to other top and rack manufactures! Thanks for the heads up. I need to contact them. I never gave permission for advertising on this.
I've actually seen several posts on instagram with your renderings. Search #JeepGladiator and you should find some.

Sponsored

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Yes it is! Wow and they are giving credit to other top and rack manufactures! Thanks for the heads up. I need to contact them. I never gave permission for advertising on this.
Lawsuit money to pay for your Gladiator!

Bobs85Reny

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ7 Renegade, 81 Cj8 Scrammler, 84 CJ8 Scrambler, 89 YJ Laredo, 06 Wrangler LJ, 86 CJ7, 02 Liberty, 16 jeePatriot
I've actually seen several posts on instagram with your renderings. Search #JeepGladiator and you should find some.
I don't mind someone reposting my images but when they take it and advertise there company with it without permission that's where I draw the line.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't mind someone reposting my images but when they take it and advertise there company with it without permission that's where I draw the line.
yeah i better get some OSB money for my osb "woody" rendering if jeep uses it. lol

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yeah they should give you credit, but i also hope somebody produces it, it looks nice. Great job!

Sponsored

Shane P.

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger
upload_2019-3-10_21-6-2.png

(Original Credit Bobs85Reny) As an over-landing purpose built rig: I liked the original concept for the raised headroom, but knowing that I like the concept of a rooftop tent I didn't want to add anything on top of that as I plan to outfit the truck with 37" tires. By sinking the tent into the added height from the top, I still get headroom (at least for the front row) reduced wind noise and drag from the tent, and might even be able to fit into a garage. I think with a custom top you should also be able to 'sink in' a front light bar to prevent the need to have a rooftop rack. (Might build in lifting eyes to pick off the entire top as well) On the inside, with the additional headroom between the front seats it would also be cool to see overhead storage/CB trays. With the amount of integration in this top the manufacturer would have to build complete around certain components, but I think this would be a clean looking build.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
upload_2019-3-10_21-6-2.png

(Original Credit Bobs85Reny) As an over-landing purpose built rig: I liked the original concept for the raised headroom, but knowing that I like the concept of a rooftop tent I didn't want to add anything on top of that as I plan to outfit the truck with 37" tires. By sinking the tent into the added height from the top, I still get headroom (at least for the front row) reduced wind noise and drag from the tent, and might even be able to fit into a garage. I think with a custom top you should also be able to 'sink in' a front light bar to prevent the need to have a rooftop rack. (Might build in lifting eyes to pick off the entire top as well) On the inside, with the additional headroom between the front seats it would also be cool to see overhead storage/CB trays. With the amount of integration in this top the manufacturer would have to build complete around certain components, but I think this would be a clean looking build.
shane, nice mods, did you make it to the milwaukee international car show to see the gladiator?