2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

KVJ

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S W/Max Tow
I ordered a set from @Thorn-Engineering and they cam today. I ordered the mirrors from Quadratec a week ago and they are on back order. I've tried calling them several times to at least get an approximate time but the answering machine says they are busy. I'm sure they won't order one for me, they will likely wait and order a larger amount for inventory.

Mkcagle

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Gladiator Sport S w/max tow
Apparently my adapters are touring the country. They have been back and forth between Jackson, MS and Indianapolis twice now. I get the impression the USPS is just guessing and have no idea where they actually might be. :whatsgoingon:

OP
OP
Thorn-Engineering

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT, 09 G8, 06 Ram 2500, 83 CJ7, 68 Firebird
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
Here is an updated link to some additional mirror adapters available on eBay. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me a message.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333607952127

Sponsored

Mkcagle

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Gladiator Sport S w/max tow
Received my adapters today. Brilliant quality upgrade. Took 5 minutes to install. Thank you Mr. Thorn.

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
Yeah, they are really well made. I've seen a lot of 3D prints, this is exemplary. The way they are sized exactly right to lock onto the hook is impressive.

Ammo

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2020 JT
Just ordered a set for myself. Looking forward to them!

JeepHouse

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Glad I found this page, looking to move a cargo trailer in a few weeks, ordered both adapter kit from eBay and the Rampage mirrors. Went with Amazon on those, slightly higher cost but could get the fastest (quadtec is back ordered, but is the cheapest). Thanks @Thorn-Engineering

Sponsored

gsbfree

First Name
Glade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Received and installed. I did a test run with the mirrors installed driving at highway speeds and there was no vibration...worked perfect! I appreciate the innovation and willingness for Andy to step up and provide a much needed solution. I'd recommend.

OP
OP
Thorn-Engineering

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT, 09 G8, 06 Ram 2500, 83 CJ7, 68 Firebird
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
Received and installed. I did a test run with the mirrors installed driving at highway speeds and there was no vibration...worked perfect! I appreciate the innovation and willingness for Andy to step up and provide a much needed solution. I'd recommend.
gsbfree,

Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm hoping to see more pictures of these things in use. My two and a half year old son absolutely loves seeing "Daddy's Jeep Parts" on other Jeep Trucks! Thanks again!

gsbfree

First Name
Glade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Product Review:

I picked up a new 3,802 lb Fiberglass 19' travel trailer at the Canadian border last week. I towed 656 miles on our return trip home using the Rampage mirror adapters.

I would prefer the mirror themselves were larger and would prefer the mirror could be angled out away from the Gladiator more to capture a wider field of view but this is the Rampage mirror issue not the adapter. It may be possible for the Rampage mirrors to angle out if the adapters were made to angle more away from the Gladiator but I'm not an engineer.

These adapters are simple to attach to the Rampage mirrors and had zero movement throughout the entire trip and are the best solution currently available from what I can find.

Jeep Gladiator Tow Mirrors - Rampage Adapters for JT/JL InkedIMG_2113_LI

Jeep Gladiator Tow Mirrors - Rampage Adapters for JT/JL InkedIMG_2128_LI
Sponsored