First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
"Jeep Truck" is right in the name, JT. It's not a JG.
Sponsored

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
We usually call it the Jeep I think mainly to distinguish it from the truck that we had before.

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
:beer:
I have a Honda Ridgeline, and the conventional-truck world mostly refuses to consider it a "truck", no matter how much it can haul or tow. Why do people get so worked up about this stuff - is it just their insecurity?
We're an Acura family with 2 active boys and I coach several of their teams. I needed a truck. I looked at the Ridgeline and it baffles me how Honda doesn't get what "truck" buyers want. I loved the fact that it was just like our MDXs, but I didn't want it to "look" like an SUV. The 1st gen RL was much more in line with truck desirability (no knock intended Pleeease).

One of my closest friends has a Tesla S, BMW X7, and a JK Wrangler. All he talks about is his Jeep. His daughters cried when he talked about selling it (he's not). I'm a car guy, so I know the pros/cons of owning a Jeep, but I quickly fell in love with the Gladiator.

Honestly, if I could fit a F150 Raptor in my garage (and my wallet), I'd be driving a Raptor. But IMO, there's nothing that comes close in the medium size truck market to the Gladiator. It's a truck that's also a Jeep, a convertible, and is very unique in the crowded truck market.

:jk: :rock: :beer:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Have y’all seen this??? I just saw it on the news!!!

Jeep Gladiator "Truck" or "Jeep"? A2E78D3C-EEB2-49EA-BFA2-FAB167BBDCC1

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
Honestly, if I could fit a F150 Raptor in my garage (and my wallet), I'd be driving a Raptor. But IMO, there's nothing that comes close in the medium size truck market to the Gladiator. It's a truck that's also a Jeep, a convertible, and is very unique in the crowded truck market.
When people tell me that the JT isn't the best truck on the market, I just say: It trucks better than any other Jeep and Jeeps better than any other truck. Further questions?

I've told people to go buy a Tacoma instead when they asked for advice, and the mission didn't include anything this does well.

Sponsored

Yachtnutz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubi 2016 Range Rover supercharged LWB, F350 KR S/D, 30th Anniversary Camaro SS convertible
:beer:

We're an Acura family with 2 active boys and I coach several of their teams. I needed a truck. I looked at the Ridgeline and it baffles me how Honda doesn't get what "truck" buyers want. I loved the fact that it was just like our MDXs, but I didn't want it to "look" like an SUV. The 1st gen RL was much more in line with truck desirability (no knock intended Pleeease).

One of my closest friends has a Tesla S, BMW X7, and a JK Wrangler. All he talks about is his Jeep. His daughters cried when he talked about selling it (he's not). I'm a car guy, so I know the pros/cons of owning a Jeep, but I quickly fell in love with the Gladiator.

:jk: :rock: :beer:
I feel your pain try parking this in the Garage oops won't fit !

Jeep Gladiator "Truck" or "Jeep"? new look on the Beast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmm... I thought all 6.0 and 6.4 Fords live in garages.............I think they call them mechanic shops...

Jeep Gladiator "Truck" or "Jeep"? Peter Griffi

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep .....truck....Jeep Truck. I dunno... I call it the best, most fun Jeep..er truck I’ve ever driven - previous were ‘89 YJ Laredo, ‘53 M-38A1, 2013 JKU.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm glad yall liked my meme... I though it was going to fall dead for a while. Nobody responded to it, I thought everyone was ignoring it, or thought it was stupid.

I'll make more in the future and post them. If you like it, feel free to save it, share it, and spread it around...Anything posted on the internet is pretty much a free-for-all anyway. :like:

Ferg

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired College Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
I tell folks I have a "Treep." LOL

TrewBrew

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator - Rubicon
Being my first Jeep and having owned F150s before I bounce back and forth between Jeep and Truck. My 3yo grandson calls it a Jeep. "you don't have your truck, grandpa" I am going more and more towards Jeep.

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
I have a Honda Ridgeline, and the conventional-truck world mostly refuses to consider it a "truck", no matter how much it can haul or tow. Why do people get so worked up about this stuff - is it just their insecurity?
If I was practical and didn't want a convertible, I would so have a Ridgeline. My son has one, cabin is immense and what other truck has a trunk.