Sponsored

Trying to learn more about the Texas Trail edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
Have a Blessed Day.
I love when people say have a blessed day. It’s essentially the same as F You. Nice way to introduce yourself to the forum…
Sponsored

Gladiator832

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2013 Ram Sport
Occupation
Plant Manager
When you can't get a visual from the build sheet, the best thing to do is go to a dealer that has some and check them out. Houston and surrounding areas have them. I was looking at one before I got my Willy.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
If you actually followed the thread you would see that there were several thing mentioned that were included - and all you said was that there was also MTs... then I pointed out the additional items... and you decided to get all pumped up because I pointed out that you didn't know.

I think you should step back. The TT clearly has a bunch of things that you weren't aware of. (Again, look at the thread from the other poster that omitted things, and then you said, that MTs were also included... opting to omit a host of other things.)

Geesh. It's OK if you don't know something. I can read the build sheet, but I was just being certain. Quite frankly, I was hopeful that a person who owned one or actually knew (not you LOL) would step up.

Step back. You don't know. It's OK.

There is a name for people like you

"Askhole"

On top of that you come off as a pompous know it all jerk to people that are trying to help you and answer your questions.

If you think you are getting a rise out of me keep on thinking. You are as worrisome as a cloudy day in my world.

We laid it out for you. And yet you want to sit there and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm still waiting for you to show us exactly what is included in the TT package that we didn't already point out to you several times.

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom... looking at a Gladiator...
So do you know, or do you not know? You got plenty of useful responses to your question, but questioned each and every one of them. @j.o.y.ride laid it out pretty plainly and you questioned that. Sorry if the answer didn't line up with your assumptions.

The Texas Trail is just a fancy badged Sport S. You can get pretty much everything the TT has on a Sport S short of the moniker itself. The difference is a Sport S you need to pick the packages (i.e. customization), the TT has them pre-bundled.
I know now. But no thanks to this thread. LOL.

FYI: That is simply incorrect information. I'll probably end up with a Rubicon, because now they are including the 8.4 and some other things.

But, I think it's important that anyone who finds this thread doesn't just accept the entirely wrong information presented. I'm sorted of surprised, the JL forum is very good with a lot of good information. I'm certain it's just the luck of the draw with the people replying here that don't really know or didn't research because they can't or won't get a TT.

If you look at the link with the build sheet, you'll see there are several packages, etc. that come with the TT that are not on the SS. You can debate this all you want, but that won't change the facts.

I'm not sure what the disdain is for the TT unless it's because you live in one of those States like New Jersey or New York. But... hey... don't be blue. ;) LOL

It's cool. No harm - No foul. I get it. People want to help even if they don't know how.

I'd start another thread about the Rubicon and other options if you want certain options... hopefully you guys will refrain from posting incorrect information. :)

Sponsored

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When you can't get a visual from the build sheet, the best thing to do is go to a dealer that has some and check them out. Houston and surrounding areas have them. I was looking at one before I got my Willy.
LOL. "Go to a dealer" LOLOL... I'm starting to think that maybe I should keep the JL. You guys are funny. Who would trust a dealer to provide information. We know more than they do just by looking at the build sheet. ;)

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is a name for people like you

"Askhole"

On top of that you come off as a pompous know it all jerk to people that are trying to help you and answer your questions.

If you think you are getting a rise out of me keep on thinking. You are as worrisome as a cloudy day in my world.

We laid it out for you. And yet you want to sit there and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm still waiting for you to show us exactly what is included in the TT package that we didn't already point out to you several times.

Ohhh... look... "Askhole" I should have known the name calling would start.

I was being nice - but let's be honest. You're a snowflake. You didn't know something, someone corrected you and now you're all ruffled.

I'd wager you're with Brandon. God Bless. Putz.

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

FYI: That is simply incorrect information. I'll probably end up with a Rubicon, because now they are including the 8.4 and some other things.

But, I think it's important that anyone who finds this thread doesn't just accept the entirely wrong information presented. I'm sorted of surprised, the JL forum is very good with a lot of good information. I'm certain it's just the luck of the draw with the people replying here that don't really know or didn't research because they can't or won't get a TT.

If you look at the link with the build sheet, you'll see there are several packages, etc. that come with the TT that are not on the SS. You can debate this all you want, but that won't change the facts.

I'm not sure what the disdain is for the TT unless it's because you live in one of those States like New Jersey or New York. But... hey... don't be blue. ;) LOL

It's cool. No harm - No foul. I get it. People want to help even if they don't know how.

I'd start another thread about the Rubicon and other options if you want certain options... hopefully you guys will refrain from posting incorrect information. :)
Jeep Gladiator Trying to learn more about the Texas Trail edition. 1635000434599

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800

Do you not understand what we've been saying? The Sport S can totally have those options, they are just added packages. The TT has them pre-bundled. Nobody has lied to you here, you just haven't comprehended what was said.

I think this must be the first time you've ever looked at buying a new vehicle. You take the basics the Build Sheet shows, add your desired packages, and you get what you want. The basic Build Sheet options are not the end of the road for what the vehicle can be ordered with.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I was being nice - but let's be honest. You're a snowflake. You didn't know something, someone corrected you and now you're all ruffled.

Lol yeah let's throw out the oh so original snowflake and Brandon.

No one in this thread gave you wrong information. Everything laid out to you was fact. You just can't accept the fact that you could not interpret it correctly. And you got your widdle feelings hurt when people actually laid it out for you in the most simple way.

Sponsored

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jeep Gladiator Trying to learn more about the Texas Trail edition. 1635000865300

Gladiator832

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2013 Ram Sport
Occupation
Plant Manager
LOL. "Go to a dealer" LOLOL... I'm starting to think that maybe I should keep the JL. You guys are funny. Who would trust a dealer to provide information. We know more than they do just by looking at the build sheet. ;)
Didn't say anything about talking to anyone. Your looking at the truck.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.If you look at the link with the build sheet, you'll see there are several packages, etc. that come with the TT that are not on the SS. You can debate this all you want, but that won't change the facts.
How is this not exactly what I said to you when you first started debating?

What your are probably seeing on that list is the individual components that make up the included packages.
Individual components that make up the included packages. Which I laid out for you yet again.

-REMOTE PROXIMITY KEYLESS ENTRY included in the Technology Group
-AIR CONDITIONING W/AUTO TEMP CONTROL also included in the Technology Group
-240 AMP ALTERNATOR included with the towing package
-FREEDOM PANEL STORAGE BAG: Hard top is standard on the TT

Etc.....
Seems to me you are just looking for an argument. Go play on the Facebook groups. You will fit in just fine.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.