2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Just for fun I just spec'd out a fully loaded Mojave. Every possible major option. It came to $72500. Ordering from a below invoice dealer would probably bring it down probably $3k.

Just show us the VIN or post a link so we can see where this one falls. Trust me at that price I highly doubt you have to worry about anyone trying to steal your deal.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I just did a search on the Jeep inventory site. Within a 300 mile radius of Lynchburg VA, which is pretty central, there are 169 available 2021 Mojaves. The most expensive ones are $65,085.

Deleted member 20081

So the dealers in my part of Va are rip off artists. They offer poor service and jacked up prices. And they donā€™t negotiate. Good luck!

TwelveGaugeSage

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kawasaki Z125, 2016 Yamaha WR250R, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Air Force Contractor
Yikes, that's insanely high. Mine had been sitting on the dealer lot for ~7 months when I got it, and it has virtually every option you can get on it short of the lane departure and auto cruise control bullshit...
Woah woah woah! I didn't think I would care for the adaptive cruise control, but got it for the insurance reduction. Turns out it is one of my favorite features! On a long highway drive it really comes in handy. My drive home from Gupton had it on probably 90% of the time.

Sponsored

cafecito

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, Granite Crystal
Occupation
Corporate Tool
Woah woah woah! I didn't think I would care for the adaptive cruise control, but got it for the insurance reduction. Turns out it is one of my favorite features! On a long highway drive it really comes in handy. My drive home from Gupton had it on probably 90% of the time.
Haha to each their own! I wanted mine with as few electronic complexities as possible, but I ended up with the blind spot monitor and rear traffic alerting. They're fine, but I would have rather had that money go towards the bigger rock rails or the cargo management system.

shyoung1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave(SOLD) 2023 F350 Superduty
Why would you buy a mojave for 67 when you could buy a raptor and get so much more for yr money?
Two reasons, my small town dealer is marking Raptors up 20k!
And my son has had one on order since June with delivery dates constantly moving forward.
(Dealers seem to be getting them before special orders, I guess Ford figures the special orders are already sold, I donā€™t know)

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I thought $67K was a rip off also until I played with the 2021 Builder on the Jeep.com for the Mojave.

I might have missed something but after playing around and getting all the configurations plugged in that did not remove something else, I was able to build out a 2021 Mojave for $74K.

2021 Mojave Build.jpg

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
If you havenā€™t seen it in person, the first thing Iā€™d do is verify the mileage. It sounds like it was someoneā€™s demo. Also, verify if itā€™s a package Jeep they did with an addendum and a bunch of BS bolted to it.

Sponsored

Montana_Wildcat

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ram Power Wagon
Occupation
#BBN #RaiderNation
Dang, I'm happy I got my 2020 Mojave when I did. I was $47k out the door with steel front and rear bumpers with a winch.
Same here! I got my '21 for $48k back in August.. Not a lot of options, but I'm very happy with it.

K-Dog

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Healthcare
Same here! I got my '21 for $48k back in August.. Not a lot of options, but I'm very happy with it.
2021 Mojave 47,000 out the door 12-21 Good deals are still out there

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
You will get a better price on a fresh to the lot vehicle rather than one thatā€™s been on the lot for a year. Why? Dealers usually donā€™t own their stock, the banks do. They pay interest on them, thus they have a higher investment in older stock.
New JTs are pretty common on most Jeep dealer lots here right now.
They are a pretty slow selling unit compared to full sized Rams.

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Max Tow > Mojave > Rubicon > Willys > Sport

It's a truck. I would imagine people bought a truck to be a truck. Although this "truck" is the most offroad capable truck. You will get the most out of a Max Tow. Still has Dana 44 wide axles and LSD. Best all around.
You have managed to convince me that the Mojave is greater than the Rubicon for its intended purpose.

However, I disagree that the Max Tow is the superior trim, which is really an option to a trim but we'll just leave that alone. In my opinion, if you really need the 7600ish lb towing capacity, get a 1500. Although early in the production lifecycle, I've yet to see a Gladiator on a job site. Why? Its not really a work truck. Sure a football player can run a marathon, but they won't have a great time doing it, the Gladiator can get the job done, but it won't have the best or easiest time doing it.

The Gladiator is a truck yes, but a Jeep first. Knowing the limitation of the platform means you know it s a compromise all the way around. A more utilitarian fun vehicle, with fun in focus.

So if fun is the focus with some 'I can move a couch or lumber or whatever the heck my wife wants this weekend occasionally' is your only real need, why not get a Mojave or Rubicon as the superior trim?

The others do have their place of course, some want a stripped down version with manual everything and other will want something in between to save some money. I get it, but to say that a Sport S with Max Tow is the best 'trim' is blasphemy in my opinion.

Glad Jeeper

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
It's truly amazing the price differences from dealership to dealership and now I see region to region. I paid less than 54K for my fairly loaded up JTM in October. Only a couple options that I did not get. This truck was on the lot for a while as well. For our use, the JTM was by far the best choice over the JTR or any of the other models. This is one of the best vehicles I have ever had. 60 more days and its overland season, can't wait....
Sponsored