Sponsored

Up to 7% off in Idaho

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
Yeah, I was thinking of just canceling my order and staying local. When he told me it was an automatic $2,000 more.... no thanks. He has more Launch Editions for sale. I'm looking forward to an 1,800 mile road trip to bring my baby home!
He has unclaimed Launch Editions? Dammit. I want my truck and that is tempting, even though I hate the red dash and ordered Saddle seats to avoid it. Hmmmm.
Sponsored

OP
OP
kayakmike

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
He has unclaimed Launch Editions? Dammit. I want my truck and that is tempting, even though I hate the red dash and ordered Saddle seats to avoid it. Hmmmm.
As of Friday, you could still order "sold out" LEs.
I had a few people contact me over the last few days asking to order a Launch Edition saying that you could still order them, I had my doubts and thought that was just a rumor..

I was wrong, got to the store today with a notice saying they are open for sold orders.

If you want another shot at an LE, call/email me

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As of Friday, you could still order "sold out" LEs.
Just emailed to see if he can do anything for me. I do like the leather dash as opposed to the silver metal I have on order, but the red stitching was always my sticking point. I think I could live with it though if it meant a month or two off of my delivery timing. Definitely not ordering a new one though, so it would have to be one that is already ordered that a buyer backed out of.

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sticking with my order. He does have several up for grabs but thinks they'll come in later than my order. That was all I needed to hear.

IWantAJeepGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I think they ask for you to keep the loan for 6 months because that's the timing for them to get kickbacks from the bank. I'm planning a hefty down payment and then massive monthlies for the 6 months to pay it off by the end, assuming my sugar momma keeps killing it.
I understand that. Some of the what I mentioned just seem counter to the great feedback on here for that dealer and person.

Sponsored

Chance_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Multiple credit checks do not impact your credit any more than 1 check does as long as they are all done within 30 days of the first pull. FICO assumes that you are loan shopping and is built to allow you to have multiple pulls. The same is true when mortgage shopping.
That is how it is supposed to work, assuming each pull is coded correctly.

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is how it is supposed to work, assuming each pull is coded correctly.
And if it isn't you can dispute. That's a pain in the ass though so hopefully they just get it right.

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Now we just need people to start posting up here the "conventional financing" interest rates (starting and end of rate negotiations) that the ID finance guy is throwing around on this -7% deal. I've specifically asked for loan rates (via emails) with this deal and rec'd no answer...

If the rate is good I'll stick with it. If not I'll wait the required amount of time (if any) and refinance it or pay it off. Not that long ago I got a 1.9% rate on my wife's car purchase...rather than paying cash, I just kept the money in the bank earning interest @ 2.6%. Not ahead by much (2.6% - 1.9% = 0.7%), but it's still money in my pocket and interest rates paid on bank deposits are increasing.

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now we just need people to start posting up here the "conventional financing" interest rates (starting and end of rate negotiations) that the ID finance guy is throwing around on this -7% deal. I've specifically asked for loan rates (via emails) with this deal and rec'd no answer...

If the rate is good I'll stick with it. If not I'll wait the required amount of time (if any) and refinance it or pay it off. Not that long ago I got a 1.9% rate on my wife's car purchase...rather than paying cash, I just kept the money in the bank earning interest @ 2.6%. Not ahead by much (2.6% - 1.9% = 0.7%), but it's still money in my pocket and interest rates paid on bank deposits are increasing.
That also means that interest rates on loans will increase. It's all just based on the Fed funds rate and an individual's credit score. The better your score, the less you'll have added to your rate.

JQ11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
No way Kent would tarnish his rep with the bait and switch of $2k more if you don’t finance in house - I got an LE 5% under invoice so will keep you posted if this is true - I’ve never financed a car and this won’t be my first!

Sponsored

mimms123

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon
No way Kent would tarnish his rep with the bait and switch of $2k more if you don’t finance in house - I got an LE 5% under invoice so will keep you posted if this is true - I’ve never financed a car and this won’t be my first!
Call him and ask him. That is exactly what I did. Told me straight up that if I didn't use his financing, add $2,000.

ScaleRCCrawler

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2015 Subaru XV Crosstek
Occupation
US Air Force (Retired)
My dealership here in TX just told me their price is $2K over MSRP ... I have emailed both Kent and Travis to see if they can help me out. "Fingers Crossed"

mimms123

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon
My dealership here in TX just told me their price is $2K over MSRP ... I have emailed both Kent and Travis to see if they can help me out. "Fingers Crossed"
Not sure where you are in Texas but check out Motor Inn of Spirit Lake, Iowa. Ask for Spencer. GREAT deals!

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)