First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland High Altitude Diesel
Occupation
Retired
I have had TPM errors but only when changing from winter to summer tires and vv. Of course they are not really errors,the system is doing what it is supposed to - provide a notification that some tracked component is not reading correctly. No issue with my tires however, it just takes an hour or so for the system to recognize the different TP monitors.
Sponsored

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition Bright White (stock) / 2009 Harley Davidson Night Train / 2021 Yamaha GP1800R Riva Racing Stage 1+
I have an LE, FCA did this to us in the very beginning, pure marketing scheme which was coupled with a 10% off service coupon in the app itself...coupon was good for 30 days, two days after the coupon ā€œexpiredā€, both warnings magically cleared...hasnā€™t returned in over a year...common thing on the LEs

Jackdforme

First Name
Doo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT High Altitude
I have an LE, FCA did this to us in the very beginning, pure marketing scheme which was coupled with a 10% off service coupon in the app itself...coupon was good for 30 days, two days after the coupon ā€œexpiredā€, both warnings magically cleared...hasnā€™t returned in over a year...common thing on the LEs
Wow gross. I see the coupons.

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition Bright White (stock) / 2009 Harley Davidson Night Train / 2021 Yamaha GP1800R Riva Racing Stage 1+
Wow gross. I see the coupons.
Hahahaha....yup, wouldnā€™t worry too much then. For some the warnings messages cleared a few days after the coupons expired, some a couple weeks, ( I think some lucky ones the date on the coupons extended so the warnings did too)...in the end It all goes away in its own šŸ¤£

Mnarlock

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Astronomer
Yep...same exact issues.

Sponsored

jeepin48

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland 3.0L
Occupation
Engineer
Same: Air bag light on the health report with no dash light on the vehicle. TPMS also but I have other tires and rims on that explains that.

DrewB

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
@JeepCares I too have experienced the red airbag warning and yellow TPMS in the health report. Using the UConnect App for iOS. Rubicon is 7 weeks old.

Jeep Gladiator Vehicle health report errors IMG_88CF42CDEC0C-1

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Hello everyone--

We're sorry to hear about the concerns you're experiencing with your vehicle health reports. If any of you would like us to investigate this further or would like additional support while working with your dealers to get this properly diagnosed and addressed, please feel free to send us a private message! We'd be happy to help.

Courtney
Jeep Cares

RaleighRubicon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting Grey Gladiator Rubicon
Anyone figure out what was causing this? I have the same items in my health report this morning. (Airbag and TPMS). No lights in the vehicle though.

Jay1313g

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S EcoDiesel
Anyone figure out what was causing this? I have the same items in my health report this morning. (Airbag and TPMS). No lights in the vehicle though.
I just got the same e-mail telling me I had an engine malfunction, TPMS issue, and airbag issue. None of these lights are on in the vehicle. :/
Jeep Gladiator Vehicle health report errors 1638933549593

Sponsored

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
Add me to the list. Just got the Air Bag and TPMS warning via the health report. Also got the aforementioned coupons.
Jeep Gladiator Vehicle health report errors 1639082601348

Jeep Gladiator Vehicle health report errors 1639082646402

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I'm still in the program and can't figure why I no longer get those reports. Suddenly back in March I received my last one. No more emails at all. I checked settings on the Jeep site under my account - everything is still checked and email is still there - but they stopped sending me those.
Came in handy in a way - no biggy but I sort of miss 'em.

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR., 2021 JLU Altitude
Occupation
International Banker
My JT and my wife's JL come up with the airbag one on the report every month since we've owned them, neither of us have seen an airbag light inside the vehicle. Last time I had it in for an oil change I had the dealer pull all codes...nothing.

Stompers77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon 2010 Wrangler 2 Door
Count me in. My Gladiator is about 5 months old with 1K miles. Up until now the reports have all been clean, but I just received the airbag and TPMS issue indicators... along with the coupons.

I also have no Christmas Tree lights on the dash... (I guess this time of year I should just warning lights LOL).

I'll keep an eye and see if it disappears when the coupons expire.

Recon3g

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Optech
Also have the tire pressure and airbag in the u connect. Nothing on the dash just like others. Haven't had anything even after the lift and larger tires till now and that's been on for a few months now.
Sponsored