First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
This is good to know. Is the price the same?

One other thought question.

I know the sunrider rarely goes on sale at Bestop.

Are there ever "all Mopar parts on sale" type sales that would include the SunRider?
I went through BAM... was 833$ shipped. Mopar is Premium twill period. There is no lesser model as Bestop sells... a 100$ cheaper model. It's nice Bestop has a lesser model but it is not worth saving that $100 versus their premium twill.

As with anything mopar just plug in the part # and go for it. BAM usually wins. Most mopar sites had the under 750$ price BAM had...but wanted 200- 300$ shipping. BAM was $99.

My BAM life so far...no one has ever come close in pricing...

100% of OEM front trail camera parts
OEM Class IV hitch receiver
OEM cargo rails
OEM Sunrider
OEM Aux switches
OEM molle bags to attach to front seatbacks

BAM has allowed me to build my off the lot Gladiator to the way I would have ordered it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
This is good to know. Is the price the same?

One other thought question.

I know the sunrider rarely goes on sale at Bestop.

Are there ever "all Mopar parts on sale" type sales that would include the SunRider?
You could probably get a hold of a 10-15% off mopar accessories coupon from a dealer once in a while. Sunrider might qualify for that

Glad Newbie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ram 2500 Cummins, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
You could probably get a hold of a 10-15% off mopar accessories coupon from a dealer once in a while. Sunrider might qualify for that
My local dealer gave me an employee discount. No reason, just did. I asked about the 15% and they offered it up. I think I paid ~$650.

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
My local dealer gave me an employee discount. No reason, just did. I asked about the 15% and they offered it up. I think I paid ~$650.
Great price! From what I've seen BAM is always some black Friday level pricing year round...but not gonna beat that.

Glad Newbie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ram 2500 Cummins, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Great price! From what I've seen BAM is always some black Friday level pricing year round...but not gonna beat that.
Yeah, I couldn't believe it. I'll definitely go back for future Mopar purchases.

Sponsored

Labswine

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 GC Ltd
Occupation
Retired
Back to the original topic...

I had my hard top replaced under warranty as there was water INSIDE the top from a leaking rear window.

The original window was removed and re-sealed but they couldn't get all the water out of the top. Living where it can get below freezing for several days in a row, I insisted that they replace the whole top because the water inside could expand when it freezes and crack the top.

My top was ordered in early December, arrived in mid April. They did the swap, new glass in the rear because it usually breaks when they try to remove it (it did...) and resealed it carefully so they didn't have to do this again.

One thing to note...when you get it back, MAKE SURE to look at the upper inside rear as there is a black fascia that needs to be there. They forgot mine and had to order the part, I waited a week, it came in, I took my truck in and they installed it. All done, new top and rear window. Let's just hope I don't have to go through that again!!!

Since my warranty is nearly up (time wise, not mileage as July will be 3 years), I asked them that because the top is newer than my truck, does it have a longer warranty period than what's left on my truck. I was told that the new top has a one year warranty on it. So if this happens again between the time they did the work and next April (2023), it's covered.

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
I have a leak around the back glass on my hardtop. Dealer found two tiny cracks on the hardtop right around the frame where the glass attaches. The top has now shown up roughly seven months later. Dealer says this will be a half day or longer visit as he has to swap the tops and then have a glass company come in to install the glass. Does this make sense? Seems like they have the glass and the top at their facility. Why would they not be able to have the glass installed on the new top and then call me for a simple 20 min top swap? It’s a decent dive for me and now a day long hassle of getting back and forth while making arrangements at work.
Probably afraid of cracking the glass while installing the top (I have no idea if that is rational but why would they take the risk), or maybe the installer can't guarantee the glass fit if top not on the car (who knows)...You waited this long what difference does it make at this point...7 months wow.

I've been waiting for my Mopar hood lock which the dealer promised to install on my contract since February, I thought my sales-guy was BSing me about the systemic delays and just never ordered it.

Beemer533

First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer

One thing to note...when you get it back, MAKE SURE to look at the upper inside rear as there is a black fascia that needs to be there. They forgot mine and had to order the part, I waited a week, it came in, I took my truck in and they installed it.
I ordered my hardtop when I bought my truck and it didn't come with that trim piece (I only noticed a couple of weeks ago). I was under the impression that it was an option that did not come with the top for some reason..

I'll have to call my dealer..

awraynor

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Mine also leaked just above the sliding rear window. When I go in for first oil change, now 5500 miles at 1 year, going to mention it to them.
Sponsored