Sponsored

Wash or vacuum the interior?

Trailman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
This was something that drew me to the Bronco Black Diamond. Marine grade vinyl seats, removable drain plugs, no carpet. Ultimately decided the Gladiator was better for us (pickup, better hauling) but that interior was so desirable...
Sponsored

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
I've had leather in multiple cars, and the durability and cost hits aren't worth the cleaning. We don't do food in cars at all (bears again), so there's not much to spill. Just baby puke and (in the past) dog hair. I'm still waiting for MY22 details to order, but as soon as I know for certain that there are no changes that would affect seat covers/Armorlite and color options, I'll be ordering the lot. Hopefully that minimizes the gap between receipt and install if I can't make day one work.

Montana_Wildcat

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ram Power Wagon
Occupation
#BBN #RaiderNation
Armorlite looks like a solid product, but for $600+ I'll wait for my carpet to be trashed before investing. The new carpet should last a little while anyhow. I'm not jumping in with muddy boots...yet. Only doing easy trails and not trying to push this to the limits and soak in mud.
This is exactly my thought. I'll just do the normal vacuum and wipe clean for a couple years and replace with Armorlite. The problem is, NOTHING stays clean here in Eastern Montana....there is dust EVERYWHERE. During spring and fall, the Weathertechs are just about full of mud and dirt. It's frustrating!

MarkyMark80

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Sales
My JL flooded about a month ago and totaled, but I did attempt to save it and clean it. Pull the carpets, hit them with a pressure washer and let them dry in the sun. Honestly the jeep had never been cleaner after that!