WK2JT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTC
Vehicle Showcase
Okay, haven't been able to find anything on the JL or JT. Does anyone know if the washer fluid nozzles are adjustable? Mine hit too low on the highway due to the air pressure so I can't get the upper half of the windshield clean. Figured I'd ask before trying to adjust and ultimately breaking one.
Sponsored

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
Mine are just right, so I haven't had to look too closely, but they don't look to be adjustable.

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I just had mine out. They are not adjustable. They are separate from the rubber windshield bumpers and simply clip into a hole in the hood. Then the rubber bumpers bolt down over them.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Okay, haven't been able to find anything on the JL or JT. Does anyone know if the washer fluid nozzles are adjustable? Mine hit too low on the highway due to the air pressure so I can't get the upper half of the windshield clean. Figured I'd ask before trying to adjust and ultimately breaking one.
Take it to the dealership. The wipers don't move the water around to clean the windshield?

OP
OP
WK2JT

WK2JT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTC
Vehicle Showcase
Take it to the dealership. The wipers don't move the water around to clean the windshield?
They do until about 60-65. Then the air pressure just keeps the spray to the lower half of the window. I have to keep the stalk pulled back and use a ton of fluid to get the top somewhat clean. Slow down to 50, clean, take back off right now.

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
this is one of the poorest executed "features". I experience the same under certain conditions in the winter and it gets real fun when ice forms around the nozzle and they suddenly clog up or you forget to remove ice from the middle of the hood before driving since these are not heated...
Sponsored