Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Glad_colors.jpg

My son asked me what color is the most popular among Gladiator owners (or future owners). I didn't know the answer, so I thought this might be an interesting survey.
I'm glad you posted that graphic. It's perfect. It shows the exact reason I went with Firecracker. Out of ALL of those colors, there are only 3 that "pop" and stand out, and two of them were not available for ordering in May 2019.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I'm glad you posted that graphic. It's perfect. It shows the exact reason I went with Firecracker. Out of ALL of those colors, there are only 3 that "pop" and stand out, and two of them were not available for ordering in May 2019.
The blue in that image is not even close....... It REALLY pops, especially when clean and in a parking lot. But it wasn't available until very recently.
It was a red Overland in a showroom that caught my attention and made me decide I wanted a Gladiator.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
I chose color based on how well it hides dirt and damage, and most importantly how well it blends into the woodland background here in KY throughout the season. Comparing it in person to my memories of KY scenery, I thought Destroyer Grey would be the best pick. It really does change with lighting and background. One time I thought it looked just like Gator Green when parked next to some woods. Other times it looks like a lighter grey than it does in my driveway.

Sponsored

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
I chose color based on how well it hides dirt and damage, and most importantly how well it blends into the woodland background here in KY throughout the season. Comparing it in person to my memories of KY scenery, I thought Destroyer Grey would be the best pick. It really does change with lighting and background. One time I thought it looked just like Gator Green when parked next to some woods. Other times it looks like a lighter grey than it does in my driveway.
That is the exact reason I picked Sting Gray as well. I love how it changes colors and shades! Thank you for sharing

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
Firecracker, because Americans bleed Red.

ATLTiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
I went with black because I didn't want to wait and the fancy colors. My wife wanted a white one and when I called I fully intended to get a white LE. But when it the dealership asked what color I blurted out Black and I couldn't be happier.

If I'm being honest, I really want them to come out with a Patriot blue one, like my old TJ.

OP
OP
darksidedesign

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
300 of us have now participated. I knew Firecracker Red would be a popular color. Same with White. I think the surprise for me is that there are more Sting-Gray than there are Black or Billet Silver. I have now seen every possible color in person. I have to say, the JT looks fantastic in every single color. I'd be proud to drive one in any color. That being said, I truly love the look of Gator. So excited to get mine!

Racer_X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red Rubicon Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
At my daughter's former high school, Firecracker is called "<our town> Red." Turns out it's close to the school colors, plus kids that drive jeeps mostly get them.

For me, my first car was bright red. Missed it ever since.

Sponsored

OP
OP
darksidedesign

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
Bump for those new to the forum.

whiteglad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
I got white, but red was second choice. Neighbor's JT is red.