First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
SCG
I had installed the Rugged Ridge Spartacus front bumper and Smittybilt 9.5k winch. I had the same setup on my JL and really love this bumper. Oh and the custom pull strap as well :)
Did you reuse / have to trim the Mojave skid plate at all?

Angler3

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Better comparison of my front spacers. Top pic is stock Mac tow suspension with 35s. Bottom is with the 3/4” front coil spacers.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210127_133745 (2)
did your max tow rub without the lift?
I have the max tow and considering 35’s . What size rim?

Sponsored

Angler3

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
This is a follow up to my previous post about adding a SnowSport HD plow to my Gladiator. Worked awesome for the 3” we received this week. Perfect for home owner use. I’ve included some additional photos. Snow blower and shovel for sale!🤣

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210127_133745 (2)

I have the Meyers full hydraulic home plow. Had it on my fj, but I’m having issues with it and haven’t been able to try it on the JT. Was looking forward to it. Just my luck

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
I just found out this was a thing...

I had set one up for my wrangler when I’d tow my trailer, the movement of the receiver in hitch would echo throughout the cabin was very obnoxious

Sponsored

Veloruche

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Just finding one of these for sale is tough. Good find. I'm still looking.
I’ll probably sale mine this summer once I get the full width version of the AEV. I have the Warn winch plate new in the box along with some accessories.

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
Installed a CV VPAS10 sub woofer behind the rear passenger's seat (plenty of room). Top dash speakers are next....
Update: replaced the dash speakers with Kicker CSC354 today, perfect fit, but not plug and play.

Last edited:

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
Just finding one of these for sale is tough. Good find. I'm still looking.
Yep I got lucky the guy just posted the steel bumper on Facebook market place and got in touch with him and told him I would take it went and picked it up the next day

gryffinn

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 WILLYS Gladiator (STING)
Occupation
Designer/Photographer
saw it in the daylight for the first time lol - dealer delivered it to my house last night after buying over the phone.