First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 GC Ltd
Occupation
Retired
Installed Rugged Ridge headlight guards and a little interior bling (they look more red IRL).

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20220107_142229
Is that an aftermarket head unit? Looks different than my 8.5" UConnect...

Sponsored

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
Not fully clamped and adjusted but played a bit with the install of my newly purchased diamondback cover.

794E0FB1-6E1B-4D1F-8970-0A5CA1F9B2A7.jpeg

4609F127-045D-4160-970A-B826F7751E90.jpeg

BalancedPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Business owner/Vibration Analyst
Finally got some SNOW!!! Been slowly putting my Western Impact Plow on. Took my time and really tucked the wires in (as best you can in the sardine can of an engine compartment!), modified some of the extra long harness wires down to manageable lengths, and just really made sure all the connections were bullet proof.

Next up was my rear seat delete. Again, took my time, checked out what other members built to see what I liked and didn't, sketched out, made templates, and finally pulled the trigger over the long New Years weekend. I decided to make mine go over the cupholders since nobody will be sitting back there, and my wife is like a safety director, and in her mind our dog could step in those and snap a leg or something. This also allowed me to use a 2 x 4 for the rear width section over the front seat bol tholes. I started with cardboard templates for the frame. Luckily both outer sides are identical. Once the frame was together, I used more cardboard to layout the top piece and get the locations of all 8 seat bol tholes. Built using 2 x 10's and ripped down to 7 3/4" tall. 1/2" OSB for the top since I planned to cover it with outdoor carpet. Piano hinges for the two storage doors, and used the scrap cutoffs as the door supports underneath. Finally, ordered up some metric button head bolts so nothing would be "pokey" on dog paws. I used double sided carpet tape to secure the outdoor carpet. We'll see how the carpet tape holds up. Some small strips of nylon webbing as pulls for the doors. All in all, I've got about $120 into this project, couple weeks worth of dreaming and planning, and a weekend to build and complete.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] image0
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] image8
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] image9
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] image10
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] image3
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] image3
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] image4
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] image5
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] image6
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] image7

Wendell36

First Name
Wendell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Firefighter
Installed my new Christmas present. A Bestop soft top to replace the Freedom Panels. It opens and closes with a couple flips. I hardly ever used to run with the tops off because I didn't always have room in the back seats and didn't want them bouncing around in the back. Now, I constantly throw the top back and soak up the California sun. Had a wicked rain storm last week and they did not leak. The inside cloth top was moist when touched but not to the extent that it leaked or steamed up the cab..

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_3931

Sponsored

abe57

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
Installed a Rugged Ridge Spartacus front bumper and a X-Bull Winch last night..the only real problem was getting those f@#*in 4m nuts that mount the fog light trim panel ! Had to stuff some packing in the socket so I could get some pressure to get them to grab hold . Other than that pretty much straight forward. This is on a Mojave and the skid plate fits with NO modifications....still need to wire up the winch..those that did install a winch did you run the ground all the way to the battery or just find a good place on the frame? And figured a easy way to secure the fog lamp wiring..still need to get the parts for that so stayed tuned ! And I got the Overrider bar coming and think it's on the UPS truck for delivery today !

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220107_224503

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220107_224754

Last edited: