First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Received my Staun deflators and Tire Repair kit today. Expecting my N-fab rock rails with removable side steps on Friday.
Sponsored

Sponsored

cb4017

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Retired USN and retired LEO
Got a 7" Uconnect on the way from a forum member.

I'm also researching what HVAC controls I need to get the volume and tuning knobs back, without heated steering wheel/seats.

Ezekielg1

First Name
Ezekiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Wrangler 2 DR Sport (retired), 2020 Gladiator Sport
I've got a replacement set of Clayton front control arms coming since fedex managed to lose or damage the first set.
Surprised all 4 rear arms showed up from the condition of the box.

Jeep Gladiator What do u have coming in the mail? ABE4A6C2-16C3-40B6-B909-3D9F84D0E1F7
I used to work for a delivery company…. don’t blame any parcel service company for this damage it is all on the manufacturer to do a better job of packaging if you look at the way some companies package their products, like steersmarts and KC it’s shows the care they put into what they send out There is hardly anything anyone can do to damage what’s inside. I don’t work there anymore so it’s not a soap box tastemaker but what we order is one of literally billions of pieces of mail that get delivered daily… this isn’t a new concept. It’s simple take care of the customers that spend their hard earned money on products you’ve built and do your utmost to make sure it gets to them in one piece by packaging them better.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I used to work for a delivery company…. don’t blame any parcel service company for this damage it is all on the manufacturer to do a better job of packaging if you look at the way some companies package their products, like steersmarts and KC it’s shows the care they put into what they send out There is hardly anything anyone can do to damage what’s inside. I don’t work there anymore so it’s not a soap box tastemaker but what we order is one of literally billions of pieces of mail that get delivered daily… this isn’t a new concept. It’s simple take care of the customers that spend their hard earned money on products you’ve built and do your utmost to make sure it gets to them in one piece by packaging them better.
Exactly we are seeing more and more suppliers skimping on packing. I get it the cost is going up on everything and its not going to change anytime in the near future and will likely continue going up. We get stuff delivered to us in such crap packing and then we are stuck in the middle. If we deliver it to the customer that way and something gets damaged they want to blame us and not the supplier and then both of them want to say we should have repacked it, but neither of them will want to pay for the proper repacking

Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I'm wishing my skid plate would arrive in the mail but now its been pushed back to November maybe. I have to decide whether to just continue waiting or cancel and see out something ele

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
I’m waiting on a rugged ridge arcus bumper and winch. It should all be here Monday.

Also waiting on our Bronco. It’s on a train and should be here by the 12th. I know it’s not “for” my Gladiator, but it’s going to look good next to it.

Scootjeep

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT Professional
Bartact finally has Mojave/392 seat covers, so I have those inbound. Black with orange insert to go with my Black Mojave
Sponsored