First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Machinist
I am trying to figure out which fridge will work in the bed , I will have a rebel off-road xplor full height rack with roof top tent. Is there a fridge that will be ok with this set up , it probably won’t get too much water from rain , I wouldn’t think but this is our first build . Thanks
Sponsored

Newlife

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 jeep gladiator rubicon
We have a snomaster and dometic both are pretty expensive and we knew our fridge was going to live in the back of the gladiator on trips. We ended up buying a iceco vl60pro to try in the bed and if it survives the dometic will make its way back there eventually. The snomaster is just too expensive and too big. Surprisingly the iceco may actually fit under our access lite rider once it finally ships and gets here. The dometic would definitely fit without a slide the snomaster there’s no way

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
We have an iceco vl65 dual back there for over a year. It's a monster back there but have done pretty well. It just takes up a whole lot of space. Then again, we also cook for the whole group whether they asked for it or not.
Sponsored