Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, 2005 F250 Diesel
Occupation
Educator
Vehicle Showcase
Max Tow has the higher output alternator, etc., so the bed power would have been a little perk that wouldn't add much cost. Going to do it myself one of these days along with a bigger power inverter.

LED headlight standard across the board, regardless of model/package.

Lockable storage bin standard across models.

My personal one is NO FACTORY STEREO! Even for what they want of the base 7" model is way more than I can aftermarket a higher quality one for, dollar for dollar. I'm working on that now.
Sponsored

tncruiser

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram truck
Occupation
retiered
4. Power sliding window. I think we can all agree on that.
IF you had a soft top , it wouldn't be an issue .
I had a jku hard top never took the top off , when i had a jk it came down often
brian j

obrianmcc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
This is another small complaint, but how about a “capless” gas tank like what’s on my Grand Cherokee and RAM truck.
This came up in conversation once ... someone pointed out it might not be the best idea on a vehicle intended more for off road use.

I second that the bed inverter should be standard

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Allot of those things would be nice and some should be standard but afraid the truck would be so expensive based on Jeep Pricing Model only small percentage of folks would be able to afford one. They nickel and diming on everything now.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Though, having owned a variety of Jeeps, I'm shocked the Gladiator did not get some "creature comfort" features that other Jeeps carry today. . . What would you like to see in future Gladiator models?
Well, for my money, the Overland trim is loaded with creature comforts.

The only feature I'd like to see added is option for turbo four with manual transmission.

Oh, and a club cab with 6 ft bed would be nice.

Jeep Gladiator What I wish my Gladiator had. 1592488937362

Last edited:

Sponsored

Racer_X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red Rubicon Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Not a fan of most of the suggestions here, honestly. I like having more choices for options that I pay for rather than less choice and living with things I paid for that have no value to me. For example, not everybody needs the aux switches - so leave them as a cheap option. Not everybody wants a tow hitch reducing their ground clearance.

2 things I wish my Gladiator had: factory half doors (as an option) and locking back seat bottoms (standard). Factory half doors that lock with the key, provides a base for the plastic window insert, have mirrors, and thicker/more resilient than the aftermarket tube doors.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2006 Jeep Liberty
I think at least the Overland trim should have options for these things. I also think leather, body color hard top, LED lighting, 8.4 Infotainment, and the base safety package should be standard on the Overland. And I think a 10 or 12 inch infotainment should be an option. Also, there should be 8-10 wheel options across 3 different sizes with several tire options.

As it stands, the Overland just isn't competitive as a "luxury" trim on a truck today.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
As it stands, the Overland just isn't competitive as a "luxury" trim on a truck today.
I am sure you are correct about that.

But I say it is a luxury Jeep.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Fine answer for now, but not when Rivian and Bronco come out with their trucks. I predict Jeep will have to up their game when they do their mid-cycle refresh.
Bronco will be a strong competitor to Jeep. Rivian is not comparable, at least not until an all-electric Wrangler comes out.

Last edited:

Sponsored

noside85

First Name
Edison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray
Hard AND Soft top standard

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
"It is almost 3x the size of my wives " Not sure how many you have but I have found that one at a time is way more than enough.
And just how big are these wives? :)

OL1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTLE Black, 2018 JLRU White, 1967 Corvette Converible, 2011 997.2 TTS
I wish MOPAR offered a real mirror(s) that would bolt onto my tube doors that they sell. I pulled doors off a month ago and slapped those on a freaking love it! I have an LE lifted on 37's with every optional doodad that can go on these things, so I'm pretty satisfied option wise. Oh, it would also be nice to have some sort of lock on the soft tonneau cover.